Is there a new UT coming out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a new UT coming out?

Firstly, I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to post this in, I didn't see a forum dedicated to games other than UT2k4. Secondly I apologize if I am behind on any news of any upcoming UT games, I have been out of gaming for quite awhile unfortunately because of my condition. Even though I will most likely not be able to play any new UT games that come out because of my condition, I still think it would be worth it to get it to get on TS with everyone and spewc while you guys play.
    sigpic

there is a new UT in beta right now, playable from a web-based launcher...still lots of work to do on it as of my last attempt...I think that was like 6 months ago.
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

I tried out that new ut beta you're talking about and so far i think it sucks lol

Comment

Welcome to the forum >>u.u<< , if that IS your real name...

Comment

Thanks Minion, Yeah that's my Alias. My real name is Sam, I play with you guys sometimes on UT2k4 HTM server. Destined gave me the link to your forums and suggested I should say hello hehe so here I am bro

Comment

Glad you made it, plenty ggs with you man. Don't be a stranger.

Comment

Likewise! Sure thing man it's always fun playing with you all.

Comment

Originally posted by »ù.ù« View Post
                Destined gave me the link to your forums and suggested I should say hello hehe so here I am bro
                Well, you know what we say around here. Any friend of Destined's..........is........well.....

....screwed

:-)
                Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Lol he's a cool dude

Comment

Working...
                  X