No announcement yet.

Help with Creating Blu-ray Video Discs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Creating Blu-ray Video Discs.

Hi guys.

I'm trying to create Blu-ray discs out of video clips to play on my stand alone Blu-ray Player on my TV. I have a Blu-ray Burner on my PC and have tried several software but seem to have a lot of trouble. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this and may be able to give me some help.

I have tried several programs like Freemake video converter(Freeware), Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator 2 (I paid for that) and Nero demo. I know how to author and create the Blu-ray discs, but it always seems that they don't burn correctly, or audio/video is out of sync on the finished .ISO or Blu-ray disc I try to record to. Freemake is actually a nice Freeware program and it did work for a while but then it just suddenly stopped functioning properly. I contacted support with them and they cannot seem to figure out why it isn't working correctly.

ame thing with Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator 2. It worked for awhile but now when I make an .ISO or try to burn to Blu-ray the audio/video is out of sync. I contacted their support and talked to them a few times at Xilisoft and they have yet to figure out what is causing it. I have been waiting for weeks for their next response.

I don't know what to do or why these programs worked for awhile and now they do not work anymore.

So if you have any experience creating blu-ray discs out of video clips can you give me any suggestions on what may be going wrong with the programs I am using or can you suggest a program I could use? I have tried many different Blu-ray authoring software but cannot seem to get one that works correctly.

Nero does work, but it is only a demo and on top of that, the lowest bit rate I can use is 14000kbps. Which is much higher than I need since most the video clips I have are usually only around 4000kbps-5000kbps and you can't get blood from a turnip so-to-speak. It won't increase the quality of the source file, only take up more space on the project/disc. I know with Freemake video converter as well as Xilisoft Blu-ray creator 2 let me select custom bit rates so I can select the bit rate of the video clip and therefore fit much more video clips onto a Blu-ray disc.

So if you have any tips, suggestions, reasons why you think all of these programs are not working correctly or of any programs you can suggest, please let me know.

Thanks you all who read this and thank you for any help/suggestions.
    sigpic
Working...
X