Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Speak server

Guys,

There has been an odd and ongoing issue with the TS server for the last few days (lag, disconnects, packet loss and no connects). It does not want to resolve to dfw02.bargainvoice.com:7349 for some users. If you run into this issue and you know it is not your ISP having the problem, use IP address 104.238.144.230:7349 to resolve or click on TS here in the forum. It is the direct IP for dfw02.barfainservers.com. If you are still using the old Jest servers on redirect, that is no longer hosted in the US. This is a DNS issue and I have not found any inconsistencies in the records as of yet. I see three IP's routed with the record of dfw02.bargainvoice.com being 104.238.144.230, 104.145.233.95 and 155.94.254.104. The last IP is a NYC IP. What I have found is mine was fine until last night (massive packet loss). When I was trace routing it, I saw I was being sent to NYC and yet the IP is still a Dallas one. Lethal's died off in KC. Not sure what is going on but the IP is the long term fix at this point. So far...this is not affecting everyone, just some players. The UT server is not affected by this as it uses IP's already(direct routes more or less). I will post more if I find something and if this is still an ongoing issue.

Peace,

Mark
    Last edited by HTM~Cousin_Itt; 02-05-2019, 09:47 PM.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!
Working...
X