Linix9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linix9

Hello, my name is Linix9. I really like to play UT2004.

My UT2004 ingame name is: -=LiniX_9=-

I have your servers added to my favs, I have played there, fun. Here

Here is some INFO about me:

FAV MAP: Rankin
    FAV MUSIC: Heavy Metal
    FAV BAND: MetallicA

CONTACTS:
    Xfire: siberianknightwolf

If you want more info, just ask me!
    sigpic

Hi Linix9,

I don't remember seeing you in the server, where do you usually play? We mostly play TAM so it would be great if you could join us for some games so we can get to know you a little better. As a matter of fact we cannot start a new member vote until we do so.

Come join us and we'll go from there.

Comment

Ok, meet ya. Do you have xfire? Cuz if then, we can plan a time we can play. When would you like to play ?
      sigpic

Comment

I usually play in the evenings here (central time) from like 7-9. However you should jump in whenever you have time and see HTM members playing... those are the guys that are going to be voting for you.

Comment

i added you on xfire

Comment

Good games man, you seem to have good sportsmanship which is important here. I have a question though.

What made you choose HTM?

Comment

Need to get him on ts.BTW ggs.
              sigpic

Comment

Seems like a good player, few more matches and a TS pow wow maybe.

GGS Linix
                Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                sigpic

Comment

Would one of you guys please PM Linix9 the info for our TS?

Comment

Hey Linix9, had fun playin with you the last couple of days. I'll send you a pm for the ts server.
                    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                      Good games man, you seem to have good sportsmanship which is important here. I have a question though.

What made you choose HTM?
                      I chose HTM, because you guys are really cool, I've seen you on different servers, (MINUS) and then I wondered "Hmm, maybe I can try joining."

Ok, do I have to go on TS? I don't have a mic. If I don't have a mic, does that mean I can't join HTM?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linix9
                        I chose HTM, because you guys are really cool, I've seen you on different servers, (MINUS) and then I wondered "Hmm, maybe I can try joining."

Ok, do I have to go on TS? I don't have a mic. If I don't have a mic, does that mean I can't join HTM?
                        It's easier to get to know someone with voice communication, that's all. Even a $9.00 mic will do.

Having said that, I joined HTM without going on TS...... but it took the guys a couple of years to get to know me.

And yeah, I've got a mic now.
                        sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Although, you guys are really fun to play with. Some of you people kick my butt. And, of course, . I know you guys are going "Well why can't you get on TS?" And, well, I just don't like to.
                          sigpic

Comment

Teamspeak is not mandatory, like Night_Ranger stated earlier it's just another way of allowing us to get to know you a little quicker. We try to be careful who we let into our little family here, but so far I can't think of any reason you wouldn't fit in. We can continue with the current course and hold a vote when the members feel confident enough to vote.

Hang in there!

Comment

Ok Minion, I can hang in. Don't worry, take as much time as you want! I can hang in for along time. I'm quite patient. :P
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X