No announcement yet.

Linix9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This already sends up a red flag,any mic issue can be fixed.Sorry but IMO I find that a poor excuse and leads me to believe something isn't setting right.You first stated you didn't have a mic then later ts doesn't work for you,so my question is which is it?Sorry if I sound a little harsh but it sounds flaky to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Linix9,

If you need help setting up your audio to allow voice chat or with teamspeak, let us know.
      I had that problem with UT3 and I got it worked out with the help of Freak and {SBD}General_Mayhem. (hope I got Gen's tag right, been awhile since I played him)
      sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

I don't have problems, I just don't like getting on voice. That is all. I don't have a mic, it may take longer to join, I can hang in too. I just don't like voice at all. I will get on TS, but I will not get a mic. Sorry, but I just don't like getting mics.
        sigpic

Comment

Like I said, it's not mandatory. It makes it easy to get to know you for one, and it helps us put aside our fear that you are really only 12 years old.

BTW.. what do you do in real life, job or student wise?

Comment

Hmm
            sigpic

Comment

Just curious,how many nicknames do you play under.
              In Memory of Anna Dixon
              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

I play under:

LiniX_9 ( MOST USED )
                -=LiniX_9=- (Not often)
                LiniX9 (ONLY ON XFIRE)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                  It helps us put aside our fear that you are really only 12 years old.

BTW.. what do you do in real life, job or student wise?
                  Hmm, What do you mean by that ? Do you mean you 'think' I am only 12 ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linix9
                    Don't think that was what Minion meant,we are primarily a bunch of old farts,and as such,we try to accept members around a certain age group.Hang in there,a lot of this is just to find out what type of person you are,no offense meant from anyone.
                    In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

I play under:

LiniX_9 ( MOST USED )
                      -=LiniX_9=- (Not often)
                      LiniX9 (ONLY ON XFIRE)
                      Do you also use the nick "Sir Kendrick",or something similar?
                      In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

Been fun In game man.. We just have a strict guideline on age requirements. As well as former members joining under new names. I'm not saying either is the case.

If you have a reason other than, "you just don't like to use mics" please pm Minion. Otherwise, if you could borrow a friends for a night, that would help us out a lot.

Like I said, we have had fun in the servers play'n ya. So, if you could help us out it would be most appreciated.
                        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

It was nice to meet you last night Linix9, we have discussed your membership and even though you fall slightly under our minimum age requirement we do make exceptions for those like you who are polite and good sportsmen.

I have contacted KingKilla at the Omni forum due to your age and with his approval we can continue our process here.

Comment

Wow,

Kendrick is a good kid kid. Can't believe he used that lame excuse though.
                            I think he was trying to be accepted on his gameplaying and attitude. He was afraid of being turned down because of his age. Damn good player though. And yes his mic works fine. He has my permission to play with you guys. Just make sure you kick his butt real good OK.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up KingKilla, we're going back to the meeting room and should have a final verdict soon. *drumroll*

Comment

Sorry for saying I was older then I am. I am sorry about the mic thing too. I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to join because of my age. I hope you forgive me. I'm very sorry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X