No announcement yet.

How itz goin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i haave stopped playing ut2k4, got laid off and cant pay the internet and keep my head above water "the shit has the fan" losing a job out here is worst then death and as diificult tryong to get another "like finding a flea on a llama" until then i bid everyone a farewell but i will return hopefully i wont forget the good times weve had in the sanctuary, and i drink everyday to brothers in arms, farewell and god bless

~ThreeToes

Comment

ive got a pic up of me some drinkin buddies, i got from my friend im on the furthest left. so im not so incognito anymore and now u know what i look like.

Comment

bummer man, c you around
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, hurry back!

Comment

Hey Threetoes ! Welcome to the HTM forums ! I hope you find yourself at home here at Home-TownMadness !
            sigpic

Comment

Hope ya get back soon bro,had some ggs.I'll tip a couple a turbodogs to ya.
              sigpic

Comment

i wont be on for awhile i guess, bc i cant find a job to save my life, even fast food shit aint goin nowhere but ill keep checkin by when i come to my grandparents to use there pc, bc i have no internet whtsoever where im at. late

-threetoes

Comment

HOWDY THREE TOES -WEE

Comment

I'm back and older but i don't think wiser maybe who know's LOL, what you all up these days?

Comment

DAMN OLD POST! welcome back mang.
                      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                      sigpic

Comment

ya, sorry bout that i didn't nowhere else to post lol my bad on the necro

Comment

Welcome back
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back man! I'll PM you the pass to the Solitude server.

Comment

Welcome back man. Hope to see ya playing sometime.
                              Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Welcome back threetoes, hope to see you in game sometime

Comment

Working...
                                X