The bandits are back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bandits are back!

I put up a "Clone Bandits" server for old time's sake. I still laugh my ass off when I play this mod.

If you've never played it join the server at 72.249.10.44 and it will push all the needed files to you.

Clone Bandits Server Status

Vehicles

The Barracuda is the workhorse of the Clone Bandits landscape. With good speed, nitrous boosts and a passenger gunner seat, the Barracuda is flexible enough for base assault or pump defense. With air control, a skilled 'Cuda driver can recharge nitrous stores and fly past the opposition.

(Some maps have a 32 Ford roadster, '69 Camaro and a Mustang as well)

Controls

Strafe Left / Strafe Right: Steer
    Forward: Gas
    Backward: Reverse
    Jump: Handbrake
    Use: Enter Barracuda
    L Mouse Button/Driver seat: fires driver-side gatling gun
    R Mouse Button/Driver seat: ignites nitrous boost
    Crouch / Jump / Strafe Left / Strafe Right (airborne): air control

When you can't get to the beach, the Lounge Tank brings the beach to you. With a reclining patio chair, sun shade and nitroglycerin-packed flamingo death mines, it's never been easier to relax on the battlefield. Choose between our standard model and the new-for-spring, "Cotton-Candy Pink" version!

Controls

Strafe Left / Strafe Right: Steer
    Use: Enter Lounge Tank
    L Mouse Button: Fires turret cannon
    R Mouse Button: Drops Flamingo Mines

The Moscowboy is a rocket-propelled motorcycle, engineered from the ashes of the motherland to destroy the godless* capitalist dogs. With no external weapons, the only attack available is to ignite the main rocket engine and crash directly into other vehicles. Бомбы прочь! Don't forget to jump off first. Stalin would have been proud.

Controls

Mouselook: Steer
    Use: Get on Moscowboy
    L & R Mouse Button: Ignite retro-rockets

* Yes, we know that Soviet Russia was itself godless for much of its recent history. Therefore, the use of 'godless' as a pejorative doesn't exactly make sense. But it flows so nicely! We considered lots of alternatives; impotent, degenerate, bourgeosie, corrupt. But godless won out.

Copyright Demiurge Studios, Inc. 2004 . All rights reserved.

Clone Bandits Website

lol Bot kicked my ass.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X