Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed NUTZ Phat Pipe Server

Sup fellas,

I just wanted you let you guys know that I got a ut2004 server set up…Mixed NUTZ Phat Pipe Server. It’s over at 63.211.110.214. It runs ArenaMaster and Freon most of the time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

-Massive

Thanks man, I'll stop by soon. I added your server to the server page as well although it looks like I need some images for your custom maps that we aren't using.

Comment

Cant wait to whip you on your own server raffi...lol it wont hurt that long

Comment

@@Mixed NUTZ Phat Pipe Server - @@Freon|@TAM|@@AM|@DM @@AntiTCC@@OMG!ThiS@@IS@1@LoNg@SerVerName!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
          @@Mixed NUTZ Phat Pipe Server - @@Freon|@TAM|@@AM|@DM @@AntiTCC@@OMG!ThiS@@IS@1@LoNg@SerVerName!
          What can i say...massive nutz, long server name...kindda goes hand in hand

With the server color codes in there it is pretty messy. I.m guessing that the server status app just pulls the server name? No way to edit it manually?

Also min, do i need to take some screen caps of some of the maps for you?

Comment

Originally posted by ¿D.e.A.¿T~bag420
            Cant wait to whip you on your own server raffi...lol it wont hurt that long
            Bring it nut sack! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Massive~NUTZ

With the server color codes in there it is pretty messy. I.m guessing that the server status app just pulls the server name? No way to edit it manually?
              No..the query script reads directly from the server, but it's ok man... I was just pulling your chain.

Originally posted by HTM|Massive~NUTZ
              Also min, do i need to take some screen caps of some of the maps for you?
              If you happen to see "no map image" displayed you can PM me a screenie or a link to images from mapraider or something if you like. I normally try to track them down, but my time has been limited lately. I have 873 2k4 map images so far, so it will have to be a pretty unique DM map (like your "bubbas" maps) to not have an image available.

Comment

Working...
              X