I'm Looking to Join HTM !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Looking to Join HTM !

Hey guys, I'm Geranamo (aka Kyle). I have been wanting to join this clan for quite some time now since i'm usually playing on this clan's server. Im 17 and Live in canada. Favorite thing on UT is the HTM Trials and the Sanctuary. That's really all i have to say. If you have any questions for me go ahead, thanks.

-Geranamo

Been playin with Ger... for about a month and he is really cool and a very competive, good personality, ang very mature for his age....u doing good ger.... juss need a lil bit more out of u lol...j/k anywayz goodluck and have fun man!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Geranamo.

Since it's the middle of the night and Minion is snoozing, I'll give you the run down on membership.

Potential new members are voted on by the members, so you will need to meet as many of them as possible in the server. Sanctuary is usually populated every evening between 7:00 - 10:00 pm central time.

It is also suggested that you have a microphone and get on the teamspeak server with them ingame, when invited. Teamspeak can be found in the download section of our site, if you don't already have it.

See ya in the server, sometime.
      sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Geranamo, welcome to the forum.

Ranger is right, we bring in new blood via a vote by the current members, you'll need to get to know as many as you can before a vote can begin or it will surely fail.

T-Bag can help you out with the teamspeak information as this helps quite a bit in getting to know you. Keep in mind HTM is comprised mostly of older members ages 30 and up, and we expect any new members to be mature in their actions as well.

If you haven't already looked over the rules that govern our members I advise you to do so now.

Rules

Comment

Looking to Join HTM!

Hey, yes i have read the rules and in fact i just bought a headset today. I will try talk to T-bag if he is on later. Hope my age isn't to big of a problem since i don't act like a child or a "jerk-off" lol. Thanks ill be in touch with you i'll try talk to Tbag tonight.

-Kyle

Comment

Like how old? You talking on public channel or ts?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
              Like how old? You talking on public channel or ts?
              He stated he was 17 in his first post.

Comment

Musta missed it,maybe when my power was out. or oldtimers settin in.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                  Musta missed it,maybe when my power was out. or oldtimers settin in.

Oldtimers what?

We have rules?

Oh,and hi Geranamo
                  In Memory of Anna Dixon
                  Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Rules are made to be broken.
                    sigpic

Comment

Joining HTM hopefully!

Hey, i got my microphone working and i'm ready to talk to you guys. I work Monday-Friday at UPS so I'm not usually on when you guys are all in the Sanctuary.

P.S I'm on Public not using Team Speak

Comment

I work 2nd shift and can't play in the evenings either, but I can usually find some of the guys in the server on the weekend.
                        I've also entered the server just to get a new map and next thing I know, it's a full house.
                        sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Working...
                        X