No announcement yet.

I am a newbie & want to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya Snow! I have probably played on the server with you the most. Try not to get frustrated, skills will come with time and practice. Anytime you want to practice one on one, let me know. One thing I noticed about your technique, is you're like a tank. You tend to run straight at your opponent without hesitation. Try to work on being more tactical, as in, think more about getting the shot without being hit. And always always always be moving. It's a lot harder to hit a moving target than a stationary one. It's tough but it will come with time. As far as double dodging, wall-dodging etc, it just takes some practice. Like I said, if you ever want to practice with me, I would be happy to help out. If you need to reach me, I am on Windows live messenger as Phoenix, although it may be easier to look me up as knives@live.com. Here is my webpage, http://negative17.spaces.live.com/it may be easiest to do a friend request from there. Anytime I am available I will practice with you.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bro

Originally posted by Phoenix
      Heya Snow! I have probably played on the server with you the most. Try not to get frustrated, skills will come with time and practice. Anytime you want to practice one on one, let me know. One thing I noticed about your technique, is you're like a tank. You tend to run straight at your opponent without hesitation. Try to work on being more tactical, as in, think more about getting the shot without being hit. And always always always be moving. It's a lot harder to hit a moving target than a stationary one. It's tough but it will come with time. As far as double dodging, wall-dodging etc, it just takes some practice. Like I said, if you ever want to practice with me, I would be happy to help out. If you need to reach me, I am on Windows live messenger as Phoenix, although it may be easier to look me up as knives@live.com. Here is my webpage, http://negative17.spaces.live.com/it may be easiest to do a friend request from there. Anytime I am available I will practice with you.
      I will let you know in the next couple of days to play...

Comment

Working...
      X