Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i figure this will earn me a ban from the sanctuary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i figure this will earn me a ban from the sanctuary...

sorry guys lol

on my way home from a service call, i stopped at the ol waffle house, and had like 5 cups of coffee there in the 15 minutes that i was consuming my hash browns (all the way, minus tomatoes, double jalapeno's, extra chili), and a large coffee (20 oz) to go.. 20 min later when i got home i was dam near vibrating i was shaking so bad from the caffeine and this was the resultant good fortune i had in the game in a 2 on 1:

please don't ban me!! it was all in fun...

heh

-----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

just call me Ale.E.Ass3r!

I doubt it, most of our team congratulates one another. But there have been times when the clan gets sooo competitive we are at each others throughts. But usually not the case.

Why are you feeling guilty about winning?

You shouldn't unless you feel you don't deserve it.

Comment

It's all good man, just remember ... <cartman voice> revenge is so very, very sweet </cartman voice>.

Comment

there are times, as i'm sure all players go thru the same thing that when you get a good win, the feeling of "you don't deserve it" hits ya later when you realize that the win may have caused some hard feelings, so ya sometimes a bit of guilt sets in as one realizes the fun value of the game loses points when ya hurt a friend unintentionally in the name of 'fun'...
        -----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
          It's all good man, just remember ... <cartman voice> revenge is so very, very sweet </cartman voice>.

heh
          ya i remember, and I'm a little nervous about that very thing as that was a rare, rare run for me..

-----

oh hell..

Comment

Hax lol
            sigpic

Comment

Rare run or not,you just made the "HTM Hit List",my friend.
              In Memory of Anna Dixon
              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
              X