Application for Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for Membership

Heya HTM. My name is Jeremy, you guys know me as Phoenix. I'm 31 years old and live in Canton, Ohio just down the street from the pro football hall of fame. I like PC's, music, sports and gaming, and of course UT. I have a son who just turned 3 =) I was introduced to the clan by Warpy, and I'm really glad he did. I have played on the servers nearly every night because I like everyone who plays, and it's very fun. I would like to be a part of the family because HTM not only has skilled players, but players who don't trash talk because they are good, and they know how to have fun. That's all it's really about for me, hanging out with good people and having fun. In conclusion, I would like to ask for consideration into the clan because I love it here, I have a blast, the people are great and I would love to be a part of that in the clan.
    sigpic

Main question... do you like goats?

Comment

hmm... never really thought about it. I think it's cool when they eat the way their mouths move, and they act silly. So I guess you could say I like them.
      sigpic

Comment

uh oh...

wrong answer..

heh

** reminiscences back to the early days of his own application to the clan.. and the nightmares that followed involving the goat.. and other unmentionable things..
        -----

ScRiPt3r aka W@RpY aka WTF\ever aka Fl@cWh0r3 aka Player174a.c2 aka Fr33_Adr3n aka ...

oh hell..

just call me Ale.E.Ass3r!

Comment

Hey,Phoenix.Good to see your application to join HTM.If no one has explained to you,we pick our members through a clan vote,everyone has a say.I'll see about getting a vote started,so hold tight,and we'll get back to you.
          In Memory of Anna Dixon
          Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Thanks OT. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this and taking the time to consider it.
            sigpic

Comment

How do you feel about barnyard animals in genereral? Ahh, just in case the goats busy.lmao
              sigpic

Comment

ah now I see what warpy was sayin'...hmm no barnyard animals, I do not like them. Sam I am.
                sigpic

Comment

WHAT,YOU DON'T LIKE BARNYARD ANIMALS!?!?!?That's it,gonna have to change my vote.This will not do,just WILL NOT DO!
                  In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

um....it said "Sam I am" so Sam does not like barnyard animals, I will personally plead the 5th on the question. =)
                    sigpic

Comment

Weellllll................ok.
                      In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

no! don't change your vote, but I cannot say I like barn animals cause it's a trap, I live in the city, no barn animals here so it's not a good question to ask (notice I am desperately trying to avert this)
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.. the city has petting zoos right? HA!

Comment

ok, Q, I'll give you a freebie. There is a place down the street called "Mother Gooseland" There are barn animals there...
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahh... so he knows exactly where the animals are!

BTW... My name is Jeremy as well. Good to see you around.

Comment

Working...
                              X