Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do!

Comment

Thanks to your avatar now every post I read from you sounds like the older brother in Napoleon Dynamite...LOL

Comment

Don't be jealous!

Comment

Hey .:Q:., did you ever make a final version of this map?

Comment

I have no idea if I ever finished it. That was what 5 years ago? I'll look to see where it is at. Any new thoughts.. ideas?

Comment

Hey Q! The SS look awesome and I can't wait to try it but I cannot see the map in the in-game map list. I've had this happen to one of my maps before and it was a simple fix but I cannot remember what i did. Any ideas?

Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
              I have no idea if I ever finished it. That was what 5 years ago? I'll look to see where it is at. Any new thoughts.. ideas?
              "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
                I like it as it is .:Q:., just wondered if you had a version without the beta in the name.

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                Hey Q! The SS look awesome and I can't wait to try it but I cannot see the map in the in-game map list. I've had this happen to one of my maps before and it was a simple fix but I cannot remember what i did. Any ideas?
                When I add a new map and play it offline it is always located at the bottom of the list until it's played once I think.
                Last edited by HTM|Minion; 08-08-2018, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Mine too Minion but its not anywhere or in any game type list either. If I remember correctly I am having the same issue with the Minotaur map. I worked on that map remember? So it has to be a "Mac" thing again as you guys never have this problem. But I know I fixed it with one of my maps but I can't remember how. I may have just simply rebuilt the map. I guess you could get a bad build but there's too much unanswered to point to that yet.

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                  I like it as it is .:Q:., just wondered if you had a version without the beta in the name.

When I add a new map and play it offline it is always located at the bottom of the list until it's played once I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                    Mine too Minion but its not anywhere or in any game type list either. If I remember correctly I am having the same issue with the Minotaur map. I worked on that map remember? So it has to be a "Mac" thing again as you guys never have this problem. But I know I fixed it with one of my maps but I can't remember how. I may have just simply rebuilt the map. I guess you could get a bad build but there's too much unanswered to point to that yet.
                    I think I found the answer...

Comment

Very funny. Haha. Actually Windows software probably runs better on a Mac. Like ordering a drive-thru foot long coney in a Mercedes.

But here's the real reason...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	58743

I think I found the answer...

Comment

Haha.... Now Bob you are scaring the kids.

What happens is you open the console and enter the following command?

map DM-IdomaParkCityBrawl-Beta2
                        Last edited by HTM|Minion; 08-08-2018, 10:56 AM. Reason: added map change command

Comment

Thanks Min. That didn't work because the package "gaytextahh" is not included with the DL. U guys prob have that package. U could post it as a map for a couple of hrs and i will DL it then you could delete it. And now I remember how I fixed it in the Ironhide map...I baked the textures into the map and didn't need an additional pack.

Thx

Haha.... Now Bob you are scaring the kids.

What happens is you open the console and enter the following command?

map DM-IdomaParkCityBrawl-Beta2

Comment

OK, its there Bob, delete the file after d/l.

Comment

Working...
                            X