HTM Wanna Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTM Wanna Be

JJRambo needs a home I'm 100 yrs old, living in my basement ! I have been playing UT from the beginning and I think HTM could really use my SKILLS (wait I don't have any) but I did save a lot of money by switching my car insurance to geico Take a vote and let me know

Howdy there Rambo... we've had some great games over the years! Thanks for taking an interest in joining us.

Members please see the vote thread in the members only section please.

Comment

Did you ask if he is Canadian? Could make a difference
      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

eh?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman
          Did you ask if he is Canadian? Could make a difference
          Canadien! Spel it wright!
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
            Canadien! Spel it wright!
            I had it rite dammit. They wouldn't put it on a beer bottle if it wasn't write!

Comment

duffbeer
              B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I had Duff Beer shipped into the states for my dad, who's name is Duff!! $6 6pack......$75 shipping!

Comment

Welcome to HTM JJRambo! Let me know when you are ready and I'll change your forum permissions so you can read the member stuff. Also let me know if you want "HTM~" added to your forum user name.

Lunch wake up the goat, we have a new victim... I mean new member.

Comment

sorry man the goat is up
                    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Hey Sorry Guys I just went through back and hip surgery (OUCH) yea I know im not that old I finally got caught up on my emails ,Anyways Thanks For Making me a member (He said member lol) A few more days in the Hospital and then to rehab place (that is another name for a old folks home) lol
                      Hope to be back soon so I can finally teach you all my skills, you know im going to be the bestest player on your server lol haha. Can't wait to add the MHT tag to my name I mean MTH oh crap TMH, shit I mean HTM~JJ_Rambo lol I ask my nurse if see wanted to see my cornholio <dam Zounds are still stuck in my head haha

Comment

Glad to hear that it went well. We will be waiting for your return!
                        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Get your ass healed up so we can properly give you the HTM clan beat down that comes with the tag!
                          Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Back surgery is a bitch. Glad you made it through. Listen to the doctors and don't try to rush your recovery.

Oh, and enjoy the pain meds while you can!

Comment

jjRambo...another guy I had alot of fun playing with in the past....remember when I used to frequent the notorious server called "E demo TeamDeathmatch server"....alot of players who now frequent the Sol server came from this server.

Comment

Working...
                              X