Maxxmegamaps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxxmegamaps!

love um hate um tell me what you guys think of these maps i been makeing and what you would like to see added or removed.
    Attached Files

ove24?

Comment

http://www.h-townmadness.com/forum/d...do=file&id=118

Comment

I played beta 5 of Ove24 last night and thought it was pretty sweet. What changes did you make for beta 6? I was gonna tell you to finalize 5

The first version of topofal... was really bright, almost burned my retinas out. Is beta 3 darker? I'd like to be prepared!

Comment

I terned down the lights on beta6 justa little got rid of some and added a bunch on the bottom that should not be to bright i hope and added eye candy to a the iner halls , also i added to the outside so it looks real Kinna and put a hall on top that spans the half the map, of the map

Comment

ok bata 7 now has some jumpers top hall is lit up and changed the bottem to darker textures hope you guys like it

Comment

I can't speak for all but I am ready for a new MAXX map!
              Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

I added Beta 7 to the servers as well as the new map DM-MLB-Beta1.

Comment

I like it and ove has improved a ton since beta1! the sides are a bit long for non hitscanners (maybe an angled boost pad to shoot across?), but other than that it has turned out nicely I would also like to see some new maps too! Don't be afraid to alter some of the other maps. I think an altered Tangent, Garden of Stone, Akbal, Cheops, Echo, etc. might be cool. Just have fun with it. We'll support ya bud!

Comment

Originally posted by PingPing View Post
                    Don't be afraid to alter some of the other maps. I think an altered Tangent, Garden of Stone, Akbal, Cheops, Echo, etc. might be cool. Just have fun with it. We'll support ya bud!
                    From a professional courtesy standpoint other maps should not be revised without consent from the original author. Most of the maps were originally zipped with a "readme" file asking you to do so. You are doing awesome with your new maps Maxx, I say carry on with your original works.

Comment

Thanks guys, I got two more out in this last week hope you guys like um, ya ping i added some jump pads to ove that send you down the hall fast, donno if you tryed #7 yet....Had another one going great but it crashes when i tryed to play it so ill dump it and start over on a new one this comeing week, anotherthing i think will play out pritty well.

Comment

lost this map years ago i can do so much better now. i could rebuild it over coffee.

Comment

Working...
                        X