deathangel hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deathangel hi

my name zack for short i real ut name was kingofwar but i have 2 copy of ut missing it up so and i made this name remember my 2 friends that die copy of moths ago bad acted die falling get blood cot in brain an car cast sorry cant spell very good i slow leaner i visit other clans to find a clan family will take me i know little admin about invstion svers not much but in one clan i was miny admin i woring ppl and ban if nesscy and kick and roprt it to the clan leader say they will know want going on am 25 love ut 2004 have ut 3 to well that it ty have agood day pace .

Holy shitballs run on sentence batman!

Comment

Welcome man! We don't have any Invasion servers here, mainly just TAM. You are welcome to play with us at 72.249.10.45 "HTM|Sanctuary".

Comment

Hey man. Sorry to hear about your accident. You can find invasion servers in game. When you start UT2004 click JOIN GAME. Then click the tab up top that says INTERNET. Then on the far right and top you can click on the arrow that allows you to select game types like INVASION. I don't play much myself, but it can get pretty addictive. I also found these servers too:
        208.167.248.29:7777 Death Warrant: monster mash appears to be a populated server

Comment

Death Warrant monster mash is an objective based invasion rpg server with custom maps. Kinda like an assault/invasion mashup. I used to play there, it was alright.

Comment

Working...
          X