No announcement yet.

PingPing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KY_Rangers name is Jerry and he lives about 40 miles from me. I have not seen him in a coon's age in game.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

His wounded puppy act is already old.

Comment

My response on our forums is based on what PingPing wrote and a discussion we had on TS.

I seen a few things that could be questionable.

But I also know that we play these maps all the time. You get use to how all the players play the game. Also if you have a good audio card you can hear different things.

I had used RypelCAM to catch someone cheating on SOL. The guy later admitted to using radar.

That night Void was in SOL TS and by the next day he had added parts of RypelCAM into 3SPN. Admin Wallhack option.

If we suspect anyone of cheating, we will use ScreenShot Sender, Wallhack option in 3SPN or record a demorec and playback through RypelCAM. We also will check with the other Communitys and on Lama Punter. Also now in steam you can watch a live stream of someones game. They just need to accept request. This would allow you to see everything on there screen.

One 3 minute video does not show me enough.

He is not one of the top players on our servers. He does well sometimes but is not even close to being one of the top players.

Only issue I ever had was him not setting a TALK key in TS and some of the annoying sounds he makes. Some of our guys have little patience for that.

Comment

mdewjunkie....

That was one of many videos, this went on for the better part of two months. each video showed the same result, he ALWAYS seemed to know which way the enemy moved across the map. His crosshair following players through the walls. Lots of time firing before the player even rounded the corner. 90% of the time he jumped with an LG in hand he got a headshot... just strange.

This all while using an antiquated laptop some of the time that did not have a sophisticated sound card. The PC he was given also included no additional sound card, only on board audio.

I too use llama punter and obviously the admin wall hack addition to 3spn as well as a few other means of detection. I tried using the screenshot sender as well, but mysteriously 99% of the time I attempted to screen shot him he would magically disconnect from the server and immediately reconnect before the screenshot could be taken.

As you know there is a common addition to most of the later hacks that detects the screenshot sender and automatically disconnects. I'm not saying he was using one of these hacks, but disconnecting every time it was used sure raises more red flags on my end.

As Blues stated it just got to the point that we were having issues losing players out of the servers and something had to be done.

I appreciate you defending Ping, as I really liked the kid as a person. Obviously enough of us did to pull together and send him a PC. Asking him to leave was by all means the hardest thing I've had to do in my 10+ years as admin.

Comment

Well I have banned people that disconnected as soon as screen shot was invoked.

The one guy told me he restricted the screenshot folder. He thought that was a defense. Who does that?

Sounds like the right decision.

Comment

Working...
            X