Dual Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Tags

I love playing with you guys, but am also trying to resurrect [NBK] I'd love to be a member, but don't want to make my friends in [NBK] feel like I'm abandoning them

Any issues with dual tags?

[NBK]Batman

We only allow dual tags if the tag is from a previous clan that is no longer in existence. HTM~Herc uses the DXII tag at the end of his name in this manner.

I moved your post to your own thread BTW.

Comment

Thanks! Just wanted to be sure

Comment

You would probably need to make a choice between both clans, however I think the HTM tag is only restricted to UT2004 and not any other game. Just saying I think it's possible to be in both clans, NBK for other games and HTM for ut2004. You would need to ask minion about that one tho.

Comment

That was my understanding minus, which is why I accepted the HTM tag to begin with. In all reality Digital, I doubt NBK is getting a revival. I've been trying for the last 2 years at least. Finally gave up

Comment

That is correct, the HTM tag only applies to UT2004 and possibly UT4 should we decide to add the new game version in the future. Any other game can be played under a different tag.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
              That was my understanding minus, which is why I accepted the HTM tag to begin with. In all reality Digital, I doubt NBK is getting a revival. I've been trying for the last 2 years at least. Finally gave up
              I feel ya on that. One UT2K4 game in the last several years. They seem more interested in Clash of Clans and World of Walking. I tried and even offered up servers and bandwidth to run any server they want. Short interest, then nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                That is correct, the HTM tag only applies to UT2004 and possibly UT4 should we decide to add the new game version in the future. Any other game can be played under a different tag.
                Well then, May I wear HTM tags since I play with you guys every night (mostly, when I'm not stuck working early mornings)

Comment

We are currently transitioning to an "invitation only" system, but I'll throw your name up for a member vote since you posted before the change. Hang tight, the vote can take a week or so to get everyone participating.

Comment

Thanks Minion

Comment

Working...
                    X