Batman here, Formerly [NBK]Digital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman here, Formerly [NBK]Digital

Hey guys. It's been a blast playing on your server. I've not had this much fun in UT2K4 for years.

Unfortunatley, my clan, [NBK], while a great group of people, have moved away from UT2k4. Once every blue moon we'll play some UT99, but out 2K4 server is always devoid of [NBK] members.

Anyway,

I'm Brian, originally from Denver, Colorado, graduated high school in Ft. Collins, Co.

I'm a former, and future Police Officer, currently working as Loss Prevention and Investigator for Home Depot Inc, Atlanta, Ga, but Live in St. Louis, Mo. Just outside the limits of St Louis.

I'd onlu played UT2K4 for about a year or two before quitting. I wasn't getting any better, but then again, I hadn't learned to play it the way it was meant to be played. Now, I'm learning a lot from you guys and I appreciate that!

Welcome to the forums!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Howdy grab a pint or two and relax!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~CheeZmonZter
          Howdy grab a pint or two and relax!
          Ummm... I killed almost 15 pints the other night, so I'm down for the relaxin! Apparently SoL clan thought me funny....

Comment

You are awesome Batman! I really enjoy having you in our team speak. You are a lot of fun and you have a great attitude as well. Thanks for keeping us company in teams speak
            system specs
            q6600 quad core 2.4 gightz
            4 gigs ram , 128 ssd
            ati 6570 i think
            windows 7

Comment

Originally posted by JuSTa View Post
              You are awesome Batman! I really enjoy having you in our team speak. You are a lot of fun and you have a great attitude as well. Thanks for keeping us company in teams speak
              Thank you! We do have a lot of fun and I'm glad I get to play the game again, especially when we all take the "It's just a game, lets have fun" attitude.

Thanks for letting me in to play!

Comment

Batman you rock . Welcome Thx for the games last night . It was a blast

Comment

You too! We had 7 rounds end in a tie all in one game. AWESOME!

Comment

Lol, nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X