Sakerr1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakerr1

Hi I'm Sakerr1. I'm not officially in the clan because of my age but I will be here soon. I enjoy the servers a lot and invite my friends to them sometimes whenever they decide to play ut2004. I am HTM~Q's son. I've been playing fps games since Quake and my most played used to be Star Wars Jedi Outcast on PC. I've been playing more Unreal Tournament, Quake, Doom, anything old school basically and I prefer those games than modern fps military games. I do play a bit of Nintendo games and am proud to be a Nintendo fan but as far as fps games I'm sticking to ut2004 more. I'm excited for the new Unreal Tournament and already play the alpha version. I just started modding recently so as of now my mods aren't going to be good.

We have always let clan family members join up. I see no reason you can't wear the tag. Minion will clear this I'm sure. Welcome to our home and madness. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Sakerr1 nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't know that. I'm almost an adult anyway but sure if it's ok with Minion.

Comment

Family is auto on tagging up. Welcome Sakerr1!
          Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

This is my first clan so I probably will join. I just want to make sure it's ok with everyone first.

Comment

Who is this kid? I have no idea who he is... HA!

Just messing around. He's a good kid (almost adult) and plays pretty well. Anyone on here that is on my FB can verify who he is. I had no idea that he wanted to tag up but I am happy he is here.

Comment

Thanks dad happy to be on here. XD

Comment

My step daughter Brookie was even an admin on the trials sever @ 14.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's awesome at 14 too. I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
                      I had no idea that he wanted to tag up....
                      Yeah, the parents are always the last to know!
                      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

What got me wanting into this group in the first place was watching my dad play with you guys and sometimes I would join on Fridays depending on if I want to or not but mostly my dad pretty much got me into you guys and whenever I would play you guys were pretty nice and I thought eventually why not join the group. Anyways it's great to actually meet you guys and talk.

Comment

If you watched your dad play, then I am sure you'll be good with that goo gun! =)
                          sigpic

Comment

Keep that goo gun pointed away from me! Hi junior q, aka Sakerr1 :P

Comment

XD hi Game and Imagination. I mostly use either the FLak Cannon or Rocket Launcher.

Comment

Working...
                              X