• Test item 2 - SOLD

Test item 2

testing... testing

List Date: 4/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Test item 2
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Are we able to list anything that other members might want ( I mean legal items [looks at CuZ] lol) or are listings restricted to PC related items only?
    sigpic

Comment

Very well done minion
      system specs
      q6600 quad core 2.4 gightz
      4 gigs ram , 128 ssd
      ati 6570 i think
      windows 7

Comment

When I try to get into the Classified section it says that IE9 or lower is not supported. I'm on IE11 so I don't know what the issue is.
        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~TheGame View Post
          Are we able to list anything that other members might want ( I mean legal items [looks at CuZ] lol) or are listings restricted to PC related items only?
          You can list anything, I added some different categories, if you don't choose the "h-townmadness only" option at the end of the new sale setup it will allow all (registered) internet users to view your sale. If i need to add more categories let me know.

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
          When I try to get into the Classified section it says that IE9 or lower is not supported. I'm on IE11 so I don't know what the issue is.
          Not sure Blues, I use Firefox and it looks fine. I opened it with IE10 and it looks like crap. Sorry, I didn't realize it had browser related issues.

Comment

Working...
          X