X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewsonic VA2226W 22" Monitor - SOLD

Viewsonic VA2226W 22" Monitor

Up for grabs...

Two 22" Viewsonic VA2226W 22" LCD monitors. These are not new by any means, but both did *still work when I replaced them earlier this week. If you want to cover the shipping I'll send them your way.

* One of these dimmed out on me twice, but returned to normal when I power cycled it. This may or may not be an issue with the monitor, as I noticed the DVI cable wasn't connected very well when i was disconnecting them.

List Date: 4/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Viewsonic VA2226W 22" Monitor
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

I want. lol Mine is having issues. Just don't have the $'s until 5/13 when my check comes in.
    sigpic

Comment

PM me your address Freak and I'll get them coming your way.

Comment

My old VX2235wm Viewsonic finally died after 9 years. I used it for my non-gaming PC so the specs don't have to be that great. Back in 2006 the MSRP on it was $439 which was a bargain at that time for a 5ms monitor.

I stopped at Microcenter this morning a grabbed a 24" Acer K242HL to replace it. Decent picture, LED backlit, VESA mount (which I'm using), DVI and VGA input (fine for my old PC), and a $119 price tag. No dead/stuck pixels and the picture quality is not bad at all. 3 year warranty too.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824009700
        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
        X