Destined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destined

Hello my tag is DesTineD...I'm interested in joining HTM clan. I've been around for many years playing in different servers. Mainly TAM and some DM. Playing UT is very nostalgic for me being that I've had alot of historic clan wars in the past...so to see the HTM clan still going strong is a rarity. I think HTM and HOC are the last few clans that still have a nice active roster. I dont consider myself to be a leet player....I'm just regular to my disappointment. Anyways, hope to hear from you guys soon

Hey man, good to see ya on here! Welcome to the forum.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Hello destined and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Hello to the fourms . Hope to see ya man

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Please be sure to wipe you feet and have a look around.

Comment

Welcome to the forums man, ah geez who forgot to wipe? Damn stepped in S**t again. Time ta take my meds.
            sigpic

Comment

Jaja thanks guys

Comment

Hello DestineD, thanks for taking to the time to join the forum.

We have been around quite a while now, not only as a gaming clan but as friends. We join our Team Speak channel most every evening and have a great time playing the game.

So tell us a little more about yourself, where do you live, how old are you and do you have any kids?

If you have a mic we'd like to have you join TS with us so we can better get to know you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I live in New York City. I'm 43 with 2 boys....16 and 11. The little one plays UT also under the name mikey...poor boy gets demolished everytime jaja. I dont have headsets sorry. I can try to get one but it will be annoying because all you guys gonna hear is yelling, loud voices...typical spanish home sigh lol. Besides, my accent will totally annoy you guys in TS trust me jaja its happened before. Anyhoo, I'm also currently playing "The Witcher 3" for pc....even though its single player, the gameplay and world detail is way better than Guild Wars 2....was made for adult players....really awesome game. Well catch you guys in the UT field...laterz.

Comment

Welcome man. Grab a beer from the fridge and join the fun!
                      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

I can try to get one but it will be annoying because all you guys gonna hear is yelling, loud voices...typical spanish home

Are you New Yorican?
                        When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Hit it on the bullseye bang bang bang

Comment

You can always mute the mic or even push a key to activate. most all of us at 1 time or another have had to do so whether it's the kids dogs or what ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DesTineD
                              Hit it on the bullseye bang bang bang
                              Thought so...I'm a total gringo, but married a Boricua 11 years ago and aint been cut yet! Doing pretty well huh??
                              When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Working...
                              X