Foo in the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foo in the house!

Allrighty then, I'm here, I'm queer (but only for Herc) and ready to smear...um...drink beer! (smear just sounded so wrong!) Thanks for having me and I look forward to many nights of Foo tirades when Minion finds the range with that damn goo!
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Welcome to it. Goo luck!! Your gonna need it!
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Welcome to the Madness,somebody getem the goat. All right, who's got the goat?
      sigpic

Comment

Somebpdy request the goat? I think I can part with it for a few. Welcome to the show Foo

Comment

Welcome my old buddy and I look forward to your tirades! BTW, Non is the head gayness expert. I see he was cummin onto u strong last night already!

We were hoping to trade Non out to A!M for u, but I guess they are kinda out of commission now & so dammit... we'll just have to put up with him at HTM!

Anyway, welcome to the HTM madness! I'll frag u later... UT2K4 4ever!!!

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
          Allrighty then, I'm here, I'm queer (but only for Herc) and ready to smear...um...drink beer! (smear just sounded so wrong!) Thanks for having me and I look forward to many nights of Foo tirades when Minion finds the range with that damn goo!
          http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/0/herculon7.png

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Well crap, I guess I should have read the forum before I made the other welcome thread... lemme DeLeTe it.

Welcome to HTM bro!

Now for the initiation....

Comment

Welcome Foo, your humor seems right up my alley and your gayness seems right up Hercs so you're well fitted.
                (Herc tries to deflect his gayness off on others but you know him). ; )
                “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
                ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

You said yes??.......WTF were you thinking!! Jeeze......

Welcome to the family dude........Be afraid........They didn't tell you about the goat did they.........

Blues
                  Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

I was in the Marine Corps and made it to Subic Bay when it was still a working base...the goat is tame by my standards. I once spent three nights in the brig after going through a couple bouncers while trying to climb on stage to make that damn dancer pay for hitting me dead in the eyeball with a slime covered ping-pong ball...( it left a welt too...no shit ). I'll let you guess what she propelled said ping-pong ball with...and yes, I was danger close, but that is not the damn point here! The bouncers were easy enough to handle...it was the five burly SP's that gave me a slight run for my money...ok, I didn't run far...apparently being drunk and blind in one eye is not advantageous to making a clean escape!

Comment

Your profile says you live in Sarasota, Fl....Jeez... how old are you? Sarasota is where old peoples parents live!!!

Welcome aboard!
                      When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

My brother was a squid and in Subic for a while, and I think he hit the same bar (and probably got hit by the same pingpong ball!) He has a couple of tattoos from that tour but still doesn't remember getting them
                        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

I have a few moments I don't remember...strategically....won't say I didn't do them...I just say I don't remember doing them that way

Comment

Welcome Foo! Powerrrr!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X