Kamikazi3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamikazi3

Castiel has provided us with a Kamikaze mutator (Kamikaze Combo).

Kamikazi3 combo now available on Sanctuary and Solitude for testing. To trigger to use this combo is BBRR. The combo will allow you to become a Kamikaze for 30 seconds with a deemer type explosion. At the end of 30 seconds if you are not killed or kill yourself you will return to normal. During the 30 second period you can either kill yourself or be killed by the enemy to take down a number of the opposing team.

^Note... not recommended to be used if last player on team!

Please post any questions or comments in this section!

great...Cous won't abuse this into the fuckin ground or anything...ROFL
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

If it proves unpopular it will be removed. I thought adding the additional challenge might be fun. There will be a message displayed just like Necro when the combo is activated. Let's give it a whirl and see what happens... I'll post a poll later in the week if needed.

Comment

I'm open for new shit...was just busting your chops...and threatening Cous at the same time..hehe

Comment

oops

FFM clan has this on their server. I always trigger it by accident. lol. I look forward to the poll voting on this one...
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!)
            great...Cous won't abuse this into the fuckin ground or anything...ROFL
            I do not know what you are talking about. I use Strategically Placed Arrangement of Munitions to take your ass out!

I did use the combo a few times, jury is still out on it with me. Besides, you get no points for using it!
            Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

but it's fun to see everybody saying "holy shit" every time..LOL. SO it kills your own guys too eh...didn't figure that out in time...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!)
                but it's fun to see everybody saying "holy shit" every time..LOL. SO it kills your own guys too eh...didn't figure that out in time...LOL
                Yes, it will kill your teammates as well. If used strategically (given the map size is large enough) you can run to the opposite side of the map early in the round and take out a number of the opposing team. Teamspeak helps here if you can clue your team in to stay put for a few seconds while you bolt to the opposite side.

I'm going to give it a few more days before I post the poll so players can get a little more familiar with it. I would also like to see a few modifications made to the mutator.
                1. A message that shows on ALL player screens showing that Kamakazi has been activated and by who.
                2. A points reward for using the mutator, otherwise you lose the points you could have gained with Necro.
                3. The mutator currently has the option to enable the player to have double damage. I currently have this disabled. I'd like to see the ability to use only double damage if wanted.

If you guys want to add additional tweaks post here and I will discuss with Castiel.

Comment

Me no like!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking it should be a silent option...no warning so other team won't know if it's boost or boom! A player could use this strategically to take out as many of the other team immediately, leaving less for his teammates to deal with Points should be awarded for damage at least, esp if it's a mega weapon. It is interesting to be sure.

I've always thought a neat mutator would be something like a ping-warp...something akin to trying to hit one of those tards who comes in with a 400 ping who seems to warp all over the amp but can hit you just fine

Comment

I like it but when your mates die it becomes kinda dumb.

Comment

Both TAM servers updated to Kamikazi4.

Changes include:
                        • New "burning skulls" texture added to replace the red crosses when activated
                        • Duration of combo now congigurable.
                        • Double damage for user now true/false (currently set to true)
                        • Damage multiplier now configurable (set to 1.0)
                        • Damage radius nw configurable (set to 1.0, was 2.0 in last version)
                        • There is also a configurable "hurtmultiple" (not sure what that is, but will find out)

Let me know your thoughts on the changes.

Comment

Working...
                        X