Want to show you guys the "HeadShots Smackdown" mouse I was using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with low DPI, set your polling rate to 500...you'll see a smoother response
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

yeah i think you are right because it doesn't feel smooth. Ok, ill set it to 500 on friday...thanks.

Comment

Anyone know what the DPI was on the MX518? I went threw about 5 of them, loved that damn mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by =A!M=Hercules
          Anyone know what the DPI was on the MX518? I went threw about 5 of them, loved that damn mouse.
          I believe the MX518 had a maximum DPI of 1800.

It was a great mouse, but the substandard micro-switches were it's downfall (at least with the three I purchased). I ended up using two for spare parts and soldering in the remaining good micro-switches until I used them all up. Then I switched to Razer because I was tired of wasting UT time soldering switches..lol.

Comment

So ok my freaking Sensei just stopped cooperation last night. It lasted for almost 3 months....terrible sigh. Just ordered the Razer Deathadder Chrome. Should get it tomorrow or monday...cya then.

Comment

Hopefully this one last longer...ok, time for more HEADSHOTS baby!!!

Comment

I've owned three of the death adders for quite a while, I finally had the scroll wheel fail on the oldest one. You will like it once you get used to the low profile of the body. But I'm still going to pwn you.

Comment

I have the mamba tournament...pretty much same setup but with two extra buttons just beneath the scroll wheel. Those little side pads are pretty much useless for gripping so I just cut pieces of self adhesive black velcro (male side) and put them on there...no more loosing grip in fast twitch motion. Make sure you go to the Razor site and download the latest version of Synapse...there is a freezing issue with them that will make you throw shit if you don't patch it...LOL
                  I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Just want to update....its been over a year I have the Razer and still no problems. Never had a mouse that lasted this long with no issues....Razer rocks!

Comment

I own two death adders, one is three years old and still rocking. You made a good choice Des =. (thought I'd add a little skank to the post)

Comment

I bought my Razer DeathAdder, 3500 dpi, 3.5G in July of 2010 for $59.99 and it hasn't skipped a beat since then. I love the extra long braided cord. I know I don't use it in gameplay as much as you guys but I'll bet I have more hours of usage than most of you that do. It is the best mouse I've ever owned and I've worn out a bunch of others over time. I also bought a X-Trac Hybrid, 16" x 10" mouse pad. It is the best pad I've ever owned. When it comes time to replace them I will purchase the exact same mouse and pad. So unless they have gotten cheaper over the years, and I don't believe so, you should have many months and years of usage Des. An excellent choice my friend.
                        "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

I have a Death Adder too and it is my last really good gamer mouse still working ( have some old backups). I had a couple G5s that I still love even more... but the second one has also now started to go bad. It freezes and seems like it has to re-load the driver and it is just now dead and useless for gaming. I may get another Adder soon or maybe 2 (I have 4 gamer PCs from different time periods with different games on them and different OS's).
                          http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/0/herculon7.png

Comment

Working...
                          X