Team Captains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Captains

Due to the built in team balancing not working so swell lately I have added this mutator as "vote-able" in the Solitude server. The way this works is at game end the two highest scoring players will choose teams one by one. More info below from Proasm.

Information:

Team Captains allows players to to choose their own Team if they are selected to be a Team Captain.
    At game end, the 2 players with the highest score will be selected as the 2 Team Captains.
    Each Captain will now be given a turn to select a player for his/her Team.
    On the next level, the Teams will be as they were chosen.
    There are however several options to make the game more interesting.

Menu Access
    To bring up the TeamCaptains Menu if necessary, bring down the console and type:
    Mutate TeamCaptains
    This however is bound to your Numpad- (minus) key by default but can be changed to whatever the user pleases in the Menu by selecting the KeyBind button.

Full information HERE.

I like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by DesTineD
      I like the idea
      You would...
      “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
      ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

jaja

Comment

It's a good idea for those who play multiple games anyways and not just hop in halfway through the first match they play and leave halfway through their second or third *cough* nonstop *cough*. lol.

Comment

No SHIT....
            I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
              It's a good idea for those who play multiple games anyways and not just hop in halfway through the first match they play and leave halfway through their second or third *cough* nonstop *cough*. lol.
              It's only to make you whole Image.
              “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
              ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
              X