HTM logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTM logo

Not sure if you noticed the logos on our server Minion. We made another one yesterday, and we'll be making another one soon for y'all.

Also, I'm consolidating all your zound packs. I'm about 80% done.

Thanks Belta, but what do you mean by "consolidating"? One HUGE pack?

I look forward to the logo, I liked the way you had the server set up the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
      Thanks Belta, but what do you mean by "consolidating"? One HUGE pack?
      Yes, but that will depend on how big it becomes. Hypothetically, if it's 100 megs, I can cut in 2, 3 or four if you like.

Comment

One of these days... Ima write an app that uzips wavs from a web form... ima do it.... one of these days... yessir.
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
          One of these days... Ima write an app that uzips wavs from a web form... ima do it.... one of these days... yessir.
          That would be awesome. It's taken me about 4 hour to unpack 70-80% of your zounds.

Comment

Yeah so , we have all the zounds unpacked on a webserver, then we code a matrix where you can check boxes for the wavs you want, all organized by type/genre etc, then the server plops out a .uz2 for ya.

The trick i was thinking would be listening to all the zounds and creating a database of what they are. Movie, tv, etc. I mean I know some blues bros and some SNL and BnB but fuck theres a lot of zound out there.
            Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X