How have I not been here before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How have I not been here before?

I don't know how I haven't been here before. I fucking love beer. I buy beer, my wife buys me beer, I make beer and I drink beer. Now I have to know, what is your favorite beer? I love me some Dead Guy Ale, but it is hard to find here in my part of Georgia. I currently drink mostly bud light because it's cheap and descent,. WHAT SAY YOU!

Welcome to the madness Bluduck, glad you found your way here

Comment

Most of us here love beer. I like a big variety of beer. Bud Light is not beer

Right now in my fridge I have Kona Big Wave, some Leinies Cranberry Ginger Shandy for the missus, and some Elysian Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout. Favorite beer is hard to say. Founders Breakfast Stout, Chimay in the Red or Blue bottles, La Fin Du Monde, Hacker Pschorr, many others. I started using the Untappd app a while back and am getting close to 100 different beers. Not one of them is a Bud Light. Just back away from the Light......
      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

There isn't anything wrong with bud light for a cheap beer, there is a reason Budweiser is the #1 selling beer in the world after all! With the kids, dogs and wife, I don't have much dough for the craft beers. When I want a craft beer I normally make it myself, although it has been a while since I have had time. Working full time and going to school part time, that and the abovementioned kids, means I don't have a lot of time for stuff that I want. Maybe I'll make a couple beers when this semester is over!

Comment

Just messing with you man......Drink what you like. Bud is cheaper than most of the craft beers but there are others that cost about the same with more character. Think Blue Moon, , Shiner, Sierra Nevada, Sam Adams, LIenenkuegel. Lot's of beers that won't break the bank. Bud is king for the same reasons that Walmart is the biggest discount retailer and grocery chain. Cheap, easily accessible, lot's of advertising.

Comment

I was curious to know if Bud was the best selling beer in the world. Certainly here in the US it's the King of beers, but what about in the rest of the world? It turns out it isn't. Apparently China likes beer.

10. Coors Light - USA
            9. Brahma - Brazil
            8. Harbin - China
            7. Heinekin - Holland
            6. Yanjiing - China
            5. Skol - UK,Belgium,Sweden,Canada
            4. Budweiser - USA
            3. Bud Light - USA
            2. Tsingtao - China
            1. Snow - China

Comment

Originally posted by Bluduck View Post
              bud light because it's cheap and descent...
              Yesh, it is a descent.

lel.

"Life is too short to drink crappy beer." ~ BRRRRP!
              Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
              sigpic

Comment

Although I am by no means an expert on beer since I rarely drink I have had Tsintao on occasion. My neighbor in Houston owns a Chinese restaurant and brings me a six pack from time to time. It's not too bad, especially compared to the Brazilian Brahma...ug, I had that while working there, I thought it was horrible. No wonder they drink so much Cachaca ( <---very dangerous stuff) there, must be to wash down the Brahma.

Comment

Working...
                X