A little sensitive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you keep your hulk dick to yourself...dammit...heehe
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

What's long and green and salty as the sea? HULK NO SHOWER FOR DAYS!
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

I know this is a week old, and I've not been on as much as I'd like. That'll be changing soon, so in all reality, I'm the least sensitive person you will ever meet. My jobs in Law Enforcement, and just surviving an attempted murder, I tend to be very thick skinned.

That being said, for Minion to actually type out that you were being a dick, well, that's pretty far through MY thick skin. I would have banned your ass and suffered a possible ass chewing later. WE are here to just have fun. As far as being on "other servers" many of us quite frequently play on servers that would have banned you with your first comments. We're competitive with each other because we are all friends and family oriented people who respect others. We taunt and tease, but with that also comes the NFS! and Good games.

I could list the servers we DO play on and are actually quite welcome on those servers because we have this thing it sounds like you DON'T have; Respect.

We had a member no too long ago who decided to trash talk HTM to another clan. The top players from that clan came over and played with us,and dismissed the shitheads accusations and slander as childish and asinine.

and me being me, I'm always suspicious of anyone who brings up that "no wonder I don't see HTM on other servers". It raised the red flag that your ass pulls the same shit on other servers and you end up with the same results so you're a server bouncer, taking in any server that will tolerate an unknown talking trash.

Now, I don't know you, i've not played with or against you, so the main issue for me, as a server admin is your attitude. You don't piss in other people's pools and expect them to be happy about it.
        Last edited by HTM~Batman; 04-21-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X