A little sensitive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little sensitive

So I noticed that the people that play for HTM are a little sensitive. I was messing with Foo tonight and got temp banned from the server. I was messing around in spec when it was 5 versus 1 and said one person health (like it would change the outcome) and Foo said to not. So I said Foo's health twice, then said "0" when he died and got temp banned. I guess you guys can't take a joke. good playing with you guys while it lasted I guess, have fun playing with no sense of humor!

duck

dude..I'ma lay it out for you. "messing" with people usually comes after you've known them a bit. You don't know me enough to "mess" with me. And if I haven't been clear, I'm not a particular fan of yours. I've been restrained, and that's saying something for me, and either ignored your bloated, condescending bullshit or just bailed when it was obvious you were not about to be quiet or act like somebody who didn't have a dildo up his ass. And calling out the scores of people from spec is just a dick move. It's a dick move, your a dick and you act like an arrogant douche. Shut your hole and play and when you've made it clear you aren't a two-bit tool for awhile, then maybe you can "mess" with people and they'll put up with it. It's not sensitivity...it's a group of people who come together to play and have fun with others that they enjoy spending time with...it's also a collection of men and a few women who put up with enough shit from smart-assed punks at work or in life and really just don't feel like listening to you gloat and run off at the mouth...which you seem to have issues containing. so, hang out or fuck off...makes no difference to me.
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Calling out others players health is not funny, so having a sense of humor has little to do with it. We also don't tolerate the "pro playah" smack talking either.

We play to have a good time, when an invited player caused fellow clan members to leave one of our private servers it throws up a red flag. I had always enjoyed playing with you in the past, but it seemed like last weekend you suddenly became a dick for some reason. An admin banned you from our TS server hoping you would take the hint. I know this has been discussed with you through other channels, and I know it was recommended you post here to apologize. So instead you post here that "we are sensitive"? I think this says a lot about your character, and may explain why you have been banned recently from other servers.

Before you come into our forum talking smack about our members you may want to stop by the mirror next time and have a talk with the real problem.

Comment

Hmm...a little "sensitive"...So...personally I am not sensitive as have I have dealt with many Bubblehead assholes like you in the past. Assholes...I strive to be an asshole myself but there are lines you do not cross. For some reason I bet FooFoo and Ilya would back me up on this(love ya FooFoo and Ilya). Continually insulting everyone on both TS and chat (HTM members and non members alike) when you don't even know the people you are playing with is not helping your cause. Take it to the next level and sit in spec and call out peeps health in chat? WTF do you think you are doing? Is your ego so large that you shun everymotherfuckingbody? Do you even have any friends because I can tell you this, I would punch your ass right in the face for the shit you are doing right now if we ever met...and I kinda like you. Your arrogance DOES NOT EVEN MATCH YOUR SKILL SON! Quit being a dick, have some fun playing with us or GO THE FUCK AWAY! Trust me, we welcome all sorts of people to come play with us but at the same time, we don't need em either...just sayin...END OF RANT!
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

file:///C:/fcksensitivity/photos/a.861664513868784.1073741828.861658740536028/1340729322628965/?type=3

Comment

Now I know why I don’t see too many HTM players on other servers. If you think I’m an “asshole” or that I “talk shit,” then some of you obviously do not play on other servers or in other games. When I got banned from TS and found out by trying to join I thought it might have been a mistake. I even asked in the server a few times, specifically asking Minion without getting a response. So instead of calling anybody out, I came to the forum where I had recently posted and have replies on the post. Nothing; no thread about it, no private message, just nothing. That was a very Beltadouche move, and yes, I’m comparing that to the way Belta does, like a child.
            This post was to record what happened right after it happened so it was still fresh in my mind when I wrote it. I did not curse in it, trying to be as respectful as I could for as ticked as I was.
            Foo, you talk “smack” to me all the time when we play. The only reason you don’t like me is because I routinely beat you in the game. And if I remember right, you were the one that starting the smack talking between us to begin with.
            I’m sincerely sorry if I upset you guys (except Foo of course), hope to play with you guys on other servers.
            Duck
            P.S. the only other servers I’m banned from are the SoL servers, and that was only because I called Belta out for being a child when I went in to publicly apologize.

Comment

It's true, we are not like other clans. We are a "community", the majority of us are 40-60 years old. We play this game and join Teamspeak to socialize, not to compete. We help each other out behind the scenes and are real life friends when not playing the game. We allow non-members in our servers because we know the community is growing ever smaller and we want to give them an optional place to play. At the same time they must honor our community rules. This is why we have the private server and a public server. We meet new players in the public server and invite them to play in the private server if we think they will fit in. You are one of those players. I guess i need to post the server rules again so others will know what is expected of them.

Last night I kicked you for one map only. That wasn't a ban and hardly a " Beltadouche " move in my opinion. There was a kick vote in progress and when you continued to post player health numbers I expedited the kick. I have not banned you from our servers, you are more than welcome to play with us, just chill and enjoy the game. If you feel the need to talk smack, you can always visit one of the other servers where this is more common.

If you want to take my move as childish so be it. I do not remember you asking me anything in the server, although I am guilty of ignoring the chat at times due to all the zound triggers constantly being triggered.

Just so you know I have administrated our servers since 2003. I can count the number of total banned players in 13 years on both hands and still have fingers left. I think Belta would need a lot more fingers to count his bans.

Comment

dude, your memory is either flawed or selective. I don't know you enough to talk smack to you. And if by routinely beating my ass, you mean a few times in full servers...I guess your a hero. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story though. I do play in others servers and have for years. I was a founding member/admin with A!M for almost 15 years and was part of the ladder team that consistently finished in the top ten. I played as a sub for LOB clan in the TWL finals with pure where we took two of the five matches...and was with Killling Squad when we took the TWL bombing run ladders and won $1000 each. I was then a TWL anti-cheat researcher and adviser and worked with Wormbo on AntiTCC code as well as being an admin for UTAN, capable of applying a global ban without review...so I've seen more than a few dickheads in my time...and the level of manure from you lately has been right up there. I've played in Combowhores, Yellow Subs and have known other werd clan people for a long time and can't recall any of them being so disrespectful in the level of shit talk. But I also do recognize you are a good player and I have never said other wise. Not great, but good...certainly not good enough to talk the kind of shit you have been talking. I don't mind shit talk...I relish it...when it's somebody I know and when I know they enjoy it too. What I don't like is when somebody like you, who is clearly a skilled player, kills another player who is obviously not nearly as skilled or practiced and instead of saying "good fight" or something respectful, you respond with "go practice noob" or "well that was super easy"...that's just being a dick.

I don't care if you stay or go honestly. I enjoy playing you when I have ignore text from you enabled but when you open your hole, I find I would actually enjoy tazing you in the balls and beating the fuck out of you with a maglight like so many smart-assed douches I've done it too in my career. If you decide to man up, accept that you fucked up and were in fact, the actual giant, flaming purple butt-plug wearing, foaming goat-fucker we all know you were, then you might enjoy hanging out around here. I don't expect, nor would I enjoy, playing against anyone who said "darn" and "golly gee" instead of "fuck that" and "fuck YOU"...but recognize this isn't money gaming...it's a fun place where people who like to play and like each other, hang out. just don't be a giant asshole and we'll all get along.

Comment

Ok,

I think this is a good time to post the server rules which ARE a sticky in the UT2004 discussion area.

HTM Server Rules

We at HTM have a simple outlook on UT2004, we play to have fun. In order to maintain the proper atmosphere for this to take place,some rules will be enforced. To keep our servers a fun place to play, the following offenses could result in a ban.

1) Use of derogatory language or remarks

2) Excessive swearing

3) ANY Racial remarks will not be tolerated

4) Excessive taunting

5) Excessive crying/whining

6) Abusing another player (picking fights or calling them names etc.

7) Abusing any ingame voice channel

8 ) Player names with derogatory language or cuss words

9) Using another players "known" Nick

10) Using aimbots or radar or other cheats

11) Calling out player positions, health status or powerups while spectating

12) NO SPAMMING ZOUNDS! (This is very annoying and it will empty a server in a heartbeat)

13) Disrespecting HTM members on HTM servers, this will get you banned in a hurry.

14) Acting like a total Jerk-Off - This one is the catch all for anything not covered above. Play nice and you won't have problems

HTM servers participate in the UTAN network. If you receive a notice upon entering the server that you have been banned by UTAN use the forum link at the bottom of this post and we can discuss your ban. If you are willing to change your evil ways ( this does not apply to aimbots or other means of cheating) your ban could be lifted. Cheating in any way will result in a permanent ban, no if's and's or but's!

Thank you from the HTM Admin

Comment

well I'm fucked....1,2,5, and 13 are all mine....

Comment

Your still good FooFoo...they haven't kicked me ...yet. Just sayin.

Comment

Actually I was thinking back about Yellow Dog's post about how not to be a douchebag. I think it bears repeating as well.

Secret word: frydaddy

1. Don't cheat: This should be obvious. Cheating is an automatic lifetime ban. Even if you were caught cheating on someone else's server and not ours, we don't care. Cheaters are not welcome. You will never get unbanned. Don't try. You are the king douchebag

2. Don't spam the zounds: We like the zounds. They make us laugh. But they should be used appropriately at appropriate times. Spamming them is grounds for banning from zounds and perhaps a ban from the server. The real secret word is zuchini. Don't spam them. It makes you a douchebag

3. Don't complain: Nothing irks us off more than someone coming into the server and making a comment about the number of downloads. This is an HTM server built the way HTM likes it. Zounds and all. Deal with it. The server is FREE! If you come in and complain about something you are getting for free, you are an ungrateful little twit. Be thankful and gracious. Don't be a douchebag. Grab your cache files and you'll never have to download it all again.

4. Don't unbalance the game. If the sides are even 3-3 and the score is 4-4, its likely that if you join a team, you will ruin the game. Have respect to those who were there already playing. SPEC! In fact, you should join AS a spec and check things out before joining. Even if the teams are uneven, if the score is even, don't join! Wait for someone else to join. Someone will be along shortly. If you unbalance the teams that are balanced, you are a douchebag.

5. Sorta like #4, Don't join when you only have time for "a few rounds". There are 19 rounds max in a game. If you join for 3 of them because you are waiting on your mom to finish her "job" with her new boyfriend, you screw up the other 16 rounds for everyone else. That makes you a grade A douchebag.

6. Stop making excuses. Your value in life is pretty limited. It won't be helped or hindered by your score in UT. So we don't care why you only scored 8 points the entire game. In fact, we probably didn't even notice. So we don't need to hear your list of excuses. We don't care if there was PL, lag, a locked up mouse, your sister touched you with her panties, or you're on the phone. Play or don't play. We don't need excuses. It doesn't make us think "oh, he's probably really good", it makes us think, "wow, what a douchebag".

7. Be a good sport. I know they stopped teaching children how to be a good sport, so we're going to try. If someone gets a nice shot on you (even if they are not as good as you generally) its ok and encouraged to say something like "NS". What is NOT OK is saying "LOL!" Every once in awhile, something funny happens, and then "LOL" is ok. But not every damn time you died did something funny happen. Sometimes you were just beat... by someone better than you, worse than you, or even with you, it doesn't matter. Give credit where credit it due. By saying "LOL" or making an excuse, what you are really saying to the person who killed you is "You only killed me because of X, otherwise there's no way you would kill me". Likewise, yelling "RAPE" when you die in the first 10 seconds doesn't make us all think, "oh, bad spawn spot"... it makes us think... "what a douchebag" (which is the REAL secret word). Quit being one.

8. You lost the map vote, don't quit like a baby. We don't care if you "don't know the map" or don't like it, or aren't very good at it. Real players who are GOOD SPORTS play the maps others want to play sometimes. Even if you aren't going to have as good of a game. We vote for maps... it's fair. If it's one you don't like, live with it. It's your turn to let someone else play the map THEY want to play. Taking your ball and going home makes you a douchebag. Besides, if you can only have a good game on certain maps, then you have more work to do to be a good player. Good players can play any map. Quitting because of the map choice makes you a douchebag. Likewise, repeating the map you want and begging for everyone to vote for it makes you an annoying douchebag.

If you got kicked, come back in and tell us the secret word. If you get it wrong, you will get kicked again. Get it right and you STILL act like a douchebag and you will get banned.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR BEING A DOUCHEBAG: Reply to this sticky with at least 100 words as to why you were a douchebag. You should reference the exact rule number(s) you violated, and what you plan to do to change it.

Now, let's have fun, and be a good sport. Losing is not the end of the world. Your mom will still love you (lord knows why). Get over it. Don't be a douchebag.
                        Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

1. Respect other players at all times. 2. Have fun. 3. Do your best. In that order.

I play on other servers, they'll ban you for similar reasons as listed here. You act like an asshole, or just happen to piss off an admin. Buh bye. Remember you're a guest, here by the grace of GAWD (aka minion). So be cool bro. No worries.

The ut2004 community is too small and server list is even smaller to deal with bad attitudes. Misunderstanding do happen, we have a ban appeal section do we not?

Don't like it, go play on combowhore and deal with botters and people who cant win without using invisible combo every 2 rounds. GL HF.

Everybody MELLOW OUT MAN!

P.S. #4 It's best to just ignore Foo, your life will be better (and longer) that way.
                          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know about longer...ignoring me only makes it easier for me to get within box cutter range....

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
                              I don't know about longer...ignoring me only makes it easier for me to get within box cutter range....
                              Oh. Whoops.
                              Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X