Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok so I'm a day late and a dollar short VERY NICE WORK Born
    I know I tend to come off bit brash at times.... ok most of the time
    But from now on I will call you out and tell you to STFU quit whining
    from now on or until I get kick from T/S oh and Have A Nice Day
    DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Jajaja just saw this thread today. I know the feeling about questioning shots. But it's true what Born is saying. One thing I learned that helps me sneak in a quick LG shot is learning the maps spawning points and quickly aiming my LG in those areas for any movement when the match starts. Then I retreat to hiding and placing myself in "good" spots for more LG or shock sneak shots. Sometimes someone who gets hit so quickly might incorrectly think somethings fishy but it's not. So remembering spawn points help alot. RANKIN-map is a good example of that. Everyone usually spawns in the same opposing spots. So in the beginning of the match, you take out the lg....ALWAYS! Just place yourself in a spot where you can spam a spawning point area. But if you just run forward to your enemy with flack or rox...you gonna get hit with shock or LG early on trust me. Then when I get into close combat, I use spam weapons...because umm I suck at close combat..shh don't tell no one...The only time I rush forward is when I feel confident in a map. But I've paid the foolish price when I run into goo hehe.

you do realize this response did not win you any favors there, right Des? LOL FUCKER!

Ah damn lol

Quote Originally Posted by DesTineD View Post
    One thing I learned that helps me sneak in a quick LG shot is learning the maps spawning points and quickly aiming my LG in those areas for any movement when the match starts.

I was like OMG! Not Destined!

Jajaja ok ok you guys got me all figured out...

Comfortably Numb

Thanks for the info Des. So much for spawn-in protection time. Now I'll have to use my 'Mocktar Invisibility Gaze'.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Jaja eeeeeek!