fucking GSK can suck my balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking GSK can suck my balls

21years my wife had been with GSK..top sales rep in the entire company in only her third year and either top performer or one of the top four reps, worldwide, on average every two years. As a manager/director for the past 10 years, she has been the number 1 manager three times and one of the top four every year...in the entire company. Two years ago, the company restructured and she lost half her team while increasing her territory and inherited a shitbird rep who had worked for the company less than two years but had been on whats called STD leave for 19 months of that, claiming postpartum depression and anxiety because she said she wouldn't be able to breastfeed in doctors offices...seriously. SO the company paid this shitbird full salary, she had use of a free company vehicle (gas included), full medical benefits and even paid her the bonus that the teams she was supposed to be working with, earned which actually meant each of the real workers got about $3000 less for doing all the work. Even with this shit, the first year Beth was still able to pull the region numbers up above those of the other regions with full teams. This past year, they lost a product and she lost another rep but the company wouldn't allow her to fill the position. So she had a territory a little under twice the size of others, and was working it with 6 reps total...the average number for even the smallest territory is 14 reps. Her numbers stayed flat but still within goal....the company decided to realign again for a new product launch, so three management slots were removed. She was told this morning that she could either take a managers job in Gainesville (about 200 miles North) or take a severance package. She's taking the job there but we're not going to move so she'll have to commute at least twice a week for awhile....yet, the manager with the lowest ranking in the region, who has never won a single tier..not one single time, will be taking over her territory and guess where he lives? Gainseville...because he and the Regional VP have been buddies since their training days. How's that for showing appreciation...fucking assholes. At least she still has a job at the same salary...makes me wanna puke. Her boss asked her "do you want me to explain to your husband how this works out good for you"..she told him "you're kidding right? I don't think you want to talk to my husband now or in the near future...for both our sakes".....I'll rip that mousy little fucks face off

to give you an example of how good she is...it was estimated that as a rep, winning Top Tier in her third year, she alone was responsible for an estimated $24 million in sales from prescriptions...24 fucking million...they sent us to Zimbabwe for two weeks. She's won trips to New York, the Bahamas, Southern Cal, San Francisco, Phily, DC, even a fucking two week cruise of the Balkans with stops in Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, and Russia. and the dude they're putting in her territory has won exactly zero tiers...zero trips, literally has not made the company any money...they are rated from a 1 to 5 (1 being best but they aren't allowed to give out 1's by HR)...Beth has been rated a 2 or 3...never any lower. This guy has been fours or three (when its time to eval for promotion) and this time, he was given a 2 by his buddy, while Beth still had a 3....I'm so fucking pissed right now.....
    Last edited by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!); 05-19-2017, 11:44 AM.
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Sounds like a case of discrimination to me. I bet the mere mention of the word would result in a job relocation back to Sarasota. If she truly has the job history you speak of compared to this other twit it's clearly the fact that she's a woman that resulted in the location change.

Just my $.02

Comment

I'm sure that's part of it, but also certain the good ole boy system is still at work here like it has been for years. Her last RVP tried to cover for one of his male managers making suggestive comments to a female rep who sued. HR found out that he had failed to report her initial complaint...the manager was fired but the RVP...relocated to a different region...same job, same money just different location. Dilbert principle in the company is huge. The amount of PC bullshit that goes on in a giant corporation is almost comical. You'd think they would be wary of the kinds of shit that goes on and interact...but they absolutely live by the adage "I don't want to know"...they will go out of thier way to avoid hearing bad stuff and only react when shit hits the fan. Like the RVP caught in that bribary scandal a few years ago in China? The managers were talking about that for almost a year before anything was done...everybody knew that the only way to win bids in CHina is to risk doing what's normal for them...but only when the press caught on and the Chinese gov't had to do something, did GSK say "he wasn't acting on our behalf"...still cost them millions in fines. They'd rather pay huge settlements and fines than admit to anything...very unsettling. Again, like I've stressed to her...she still has a job at the same level with the same money...and now that she has officially asked the Head of HR to "clarify" and CC'd the EEOC and DOJ oversight division...things have gotten interesting. They called this afternoon and she has a conf call Monday with her RVP, the HR head of North American Sales and the Director of Corporate Compliance for EEOC ....her boss left a voice mail and said "let me look things over some more...no need to call anybody else right now"...LOL. Nervous little fuck now...I'm proud of her. She has never complained...not once, in all these years. Not when her old boss said "you should wear that blue dress again..." and made a growling sound. Documented it mind you...but never complained...but now she's as pissed as I am....it'll work out, just really sucks that big pharma cares about nothing but profit and protecting it's image.....fuck the employee's..
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Working...
      X