Wireless headset for $10.00 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless headset for $10.00 !!!

Newegg is advertising a Plantronics Gamecon P80 wireless headset for $19.99 today and tomorrow only (10/21-10/22). If you use promo code EMCBRCB28 the price goes down to $9.99. No excuses for you guys that don't get on TS because you don't have a headset!

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...0A&ignorebbr=1
    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

That is an awesome deal. If I didn't have a spare I'd be all over that! For some reason, I don't break headsets as often as I do mice...or mouses...whichever :P

Comment

buying a set right now
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Out of stock, lol.

Comment

I'm pretty hard on mice as well there C. I'm considering therapy, but new mice are probably cheaper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aerc-recycledmice-0a46799c121dffc1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	58715

Comment

You snooze, you lose YM!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
              Out of stock, lol.
              Apparently they're back in stock. Just bought a pair. Love where the controls are.
              Thanks Blues. Now find me a clear glass or acrylic cylinder about 24"-36" in dia. and about 3-4 foot tall with 1/4" thick walls.
              "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

and I missed it.

Comment

You could always hit the "AUTO NOTIFY" button and get an email alert if they get new stock.

Comment

Thanks, but.....

Home >
                    Auto Notify

Can not find any record.

not to worry. I'll get a pair at some point, it's just really, really low on my priority list.

Comment

Got my headphones yesterday. They work great. Only about 25 ft coverage in my home. I like the "raise the mic boom to mute" feature. It will even audio alert you when you do mute. The controls while I would rather they had been on the right side are ok on the left. I also have pretty good control of my iTunes music. All in all they are well worth the bucks.

Thanks Blues. Have a sucker.
                      "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

got mine yesterday and charged them up overnight. Gonna set them up here in a few minutes..
                        I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                          Apparently they're back in stock. Just bought a pair. Love where the controls are.
                          Thanks Blues. Now find me a clear glass or acrylic cylinder about 24"-36" in dia. and about 3-4 foot tall with 1/4" thick walls.
                          24" acrylic pipe?.....too easy BB.

http://www.eplastics.com/Plastic/ple...T27-625ODX-250

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                            Got my headphones yesterday. They work great. Only about 25 ft coverage in my home. I like the "raise the mic boom to mute" feature. It will even audio alert you when you do mute. The controls while I would rather they had been on the right side are ok on the left. I also have pretty good control of my iTunes music. All in all they are well worth the bucks.

Thanks Blues. Have a sucker.
                            Foo prefers the controls on the left which leaves his right hand for.......well....you know Foo.......

Comment

I used to have the wired version of those a number of years ago. They were not bad at all and fairly comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                              X