No announcement yet.

DM-HTM-Whack_A_Mole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added DM-HTM-Whack_A_Mole-beta18 and DM-1on1-HTM-WAM-Classic-beta01 to redirect server and both 14 man TAM servers.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	whatckamole.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	58716
      Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

The WAM-Extreme version is finished.

The WAM- Classic version is finished also. I asked for input here also but everyone was busy I guess.

Last week I gave you a stripped down version of b18 and called it Classic-b1 just to fuck with you. I then asked you to report any differences between Classic-b1 and WAM-beta10. No one spoke. There are a ton of differences. Oh well.

This Classic version IS WAM beta10 with just the name amended. I said be patient. This version was ready right after Minion's first post lauding beta10. O ye of little faith.
          "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Bob, didn't see you ask for input, but mine would be that it's just fine.
            I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

I've only had time to play it once, after working 9 hours, driving 1.5 hours each way and spending 2-3 hours working on the wife's cabin I could have been on Mars and wouldn't have known the difference. Sorry Bob, I should be back on my nornal schedule soon.

Comment

DM-HTM-Whack-A-Mole

-THIS IS A FINAL MAP-

This is the final version of the WAM map meant for public distribution. I will be posting this version on MapRaider soon.

This is what i wanted WAM to be like since I drew it up on my back deck last summer.

The first version I made had tunnels connecting the various holes but I soon saw that there was not enough room to maneuver and didn't want the playing field to be any larger so I abandoned that idea.

The second version had 5 rooms connecting the holes but that sucked big time.

The third version had one large room connecting all the holes with barriers all around but that looked like DM-Walls.

The fourth version was really the one that I had drawn up first and is the one you use now with all three versions of WAM. No need to change a good thing.

I PLANNED the WAM map for Players to spawn in in the lower alcoves and be forced to jump up through the jump holes or ride the lift to get weapons. I wanted Players to get "Whacked" when they came up through the holes. The map was made for just a few minutes of play and stress relief as I doubted anyone would live more than 10-20 seconds with 4 Players. The Minigun and Link gun were purposefully left out of this map because they are too devastating a weapon in these close quarters, being constant fire and all.

Anyway, I have corrected all the texture alignments and problems that I had noted from as early as beta04. Added moulding to the alcove opening. And a few other things.

I know you have two HTM versions of this map already so there is really no need to add this one unless you want to.

Enjoy!

~Bob

Comment

Loading DM-HTM-Whack_A_Mole.ut2 to Sanctuary, Solitude and Isolation servers.

Comment

LOL. Your best artistic work yet Minion. ( That creepy avatar still scares the shit out of me.)

Comment

Working...
                    X