DM-HTM-Spamtastic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    Timbo ruined me with eatting corn dogs, now sardines are off the list two. Well at least the ones in mustard sauce.

You can also achieve the same effects with a can of Petite Smoked Oysters.

I can't remember exactly what i did to motivate myself for Foo's map but I know it involved a Baby Ruth candy bar and a solid white Chihuahua.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
      BullyBob, you are absolutely hilarious sometimes. :P

And just what exactly do you mean by "sometimes"? Even my farts are funny. I like to stand up from my chair when I feel a fart coming on, then fart, and then sit down quickly. That way my face is in the precise place that the fart was let go. Breath in deeply, and thank the Gods that its my fart and not someone elses. Know what I mean?

Comment

Lordy I thought this day would never come. I've had so many interruptions in the last 3 months its pitiful. But I have finally gotten a good start on cuz's map. It's a little on the big side but when I hear Lightning Gun I think of a little bigger than normal map. Afterall LG's have scopes.

I've already given Cuz a copy of his map to try out. If he wants to place it on the server I'll leave that up to him but I did ask him to hold off for awhile. I just wanted him to get some alone time with his map first. But he can do what he likes. Here are a few screenshots from the map. I should be about finished in a couple of weeks...but it is getting warmer outside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot00086.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	58726 Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot00087.jpg
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	58727 Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot00088.jpg
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	58728 Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot00089.jpg
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	58729

Comment

That looks pretty sweet Bob! Let me know when it's server ready.

Comment

That looks pretty sweet Bob! Let me know when it's server ready.
            I believe it is server ready now Min but I'm going to wait till the last beta to give it to you. That way you guys can test the same beta for about a month and then I will finalize it. It probably wasn't a good idea to fill up the server and everyones pc's with beta maps. Thanks for the comps but it looks a lot different now and plays sweeter than a Texas mustard and honey based BBQ sauce. I will delete the other SS and post some newer ones.
            Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 04-24-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Sounds good Bob, but what the heck is mustard based BBQ sauce? Must be a Texarkana thing...

Comment

Sounds good Bob, but what the heck is mustard based BBQ sauce? Must be a Texarkana thing...
                That be spicy Mustard, Honey, sorgum, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, just the BBQ base that's almost standard. Then you deviate a little for your own personal tastes. Texarkana is just a place you have to go through to get to Texas. Those folks are a little confused there methinks.

Comment

Snipers rejoice! Its time to release a beta of Cousin-Itt's map, DM-HTM-Spamtastic!-beta14. It is quite spacious but there are a lot of battle ready areas. Keep your head on a swivel.

There are no surprises or secret areas in this map...well there is one sort of but you'll find it soon enough.

If you don't get a chance to read the map description then stay away from the green mushroom areas. You really should read it though. Lol.

I still have a lot of little tweaks to make.

I will finalize this map in approximately one month so please play it at least a couple of times a week.

Enjoy.

~Bob

Comment

Good looking map Bob, nice work.

Sorry for the delay getting it on the box. In the future if i don't see a new upload please text me, or have Cuz do so.

Comment

DM-HTM-Spamtastic!-LE-beta16r1

Just posted but not yet on the server. This is a chopped down version of the original which was a little large. We can keep both if you want.
                      -There is no underground area.
                      -The plants still bite you in the ass.
                      -You can't run backwards on the water slides but you can make long jumps w/ water flow.

Enjoy!
                      Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 05-27-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks Bob, adding to servers in just a few minutes. Will post in chat when uploads are complete.

*Edit*

Originally posted by UCC
                        C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 2004\System>ucc compress DM-HTM-Spamtastic!-LE-beta16r1.ut2
                        Compressed DM-HTM-Spamtastic!-LE-beta16r1.ut2 -> DM-HTM-Spamtastic!-LE-beta16r1.ut2.uz2 (48%)
                        C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 2004\System>
                        Compressed and added to redirection, map has been added to Sanctuary and Solitude servers.

Comment

OK Cuz I believe this is about it. I have checked and re-checked everything I can and I think I can finalize your two maps. Thanks for the info and support. I really had a good time making this map. Sorry that it came out a little large. Have fun.

Comment

Bob,

Thank you so much for it. You put a ton of effort in every map you do. I do like big maps and it fits my style of sniper spam perfect!

Thanks again bro!

Mark
                            Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Final versions added to redirect, Solitude and Sanctuary. I can't find access info to Dextro's server (Asylum) so for now these maps will not be there.

Comment

Sorry but dumb-ass me forgot to make the music track (All Hope Is Gone) for this map available to all.

It is here: https://h-townmadness.com/forum2/dow...?do=file&id=60

Comment

Working...
                                X