DM-HTM-Spamtastic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-HTM-Spamtastic!

This is Cuz's map. I haven't broken ground on it yet. I'll post a SS when I get one.

Still to come is skank's and Blues maps.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Still trying to come up with something Cuz. It may take a while. I'm a little befuddled...but not bedazzled.

Comment

Hi BullyBob
      I just want to say what a great Job you do on all the Maps and the mag covers
      DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Comment

Originally posted by StickMan View Post
        Hi BullyBob
        I just want to say what a great Job you do on all the Maps and the mag covers
        Thanks so much Stick. I'm not doing so well right now though. Mapper's Block I guess.

Now what does the Global Mod badge mean? Can you write mods for UT04? If so I have a personal one you could do for me if possible.

BTW- Glad you have your system back up. And thanks for playing on the servers. That frees me up to make maps. I would rather make a game than to kick someone's ass in a game.
        Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 12-04-2017, 07:35 AM. Reason: BTW-

Comment

BullyBoB said (Now what does the Global Mod badge mean?) beats the Hell out of me I don't know.
          I guess I need to talk to Minion.
          DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Comment

Global moderator for the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
              Global moderator for the forum.
              Wow! That's great Stick. I guess you guys get to travel all over the world Moderating for HTM.

Have a sucker dudes...

Comment

This is just the US division Bob and the corporate headquarters for HTM International Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                  This is just the US division Bob and the corporate headquarters for HTM International Inc.
                  Then maybe we should change the name from "Global" to "Continental" or as we say here in the south "Cuntinental". The new badge would say "Cunt Mod".

Have a sucker Min.

Comment

Thanks Bob, i needed that.

Comment

Well cuz, I was stuck in a funk but I believe i'm past it now.

I had printed out your map wish list and put it on my sheet holder next to my mapping pc and would read it whenever i took a break from working on another map. I kept reading it over and over and over. "Fires of Hell", "Dark Thingy w/ pretty flowers", JumpPads AND Water Slides (There are no water slides anywhere in UT I believe, but for you cuz I will do it). Then I started hearing the Twilight Zone music whenever I read it so I knew I had to take drastic measures to come up with some kind of idea for your map. So I went to the store and bought me a can of sardines in mustard sauce. I ate the sardines with some Cheese-It white cheddar crackers (they're the best but I have to get the ones with extra fat). Then I crawled naked into bed and pulled the sheet over my head and made a sort of tent. Then I lubed up Little Joey with the leftover sardine mustard sauce. The stench was horrible. Then I concentrated so hard I almost got a head ache. After about what seemed like forever but was really only about 3 minutes of lubing and concentrating...BAM! It came to me in a sudden rush that made me feel warm all over. I quickly got up and jotted down the ideas I had envisioned and a little drawing.

So I think I can start on your map as soon as I get 4 maps ready to post on Map Raider and get them posted. Probably a couple of weeks.

That's about how long it's gonna take for the sardine smell to go away.

Later cuz

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                        Well cuz, I was stuck in a funk but I believe i'm past it now.

I had printed out your map wish list and put it on my sheet holder next to my mapping pc and would read it whenever i took a break from working on another map. I kept reading it over and over and over. "Fires of Hell", "Dark Thingy w/ pretty flowers", JumpPads AND Water Slides (There are no water slides anywhere in UT I believe, but for you cuz I will do it). Then I started hearing the Twilight Zone music whenever I read it so I knew I had to take drastic measures to come up with some kind of idea for your map. So I went to the store and bought me a can of sardines in mustard sauce. I ate the sardines with some Cheese-It white cheddar crackers (they're the best but I have to get the ones with extra fat). Then I crawled naked into bed and pulled the sheet over my head and made a sort of tent. Then I lubed up Little Joey with the leftover sardine mustard sauce. The stench was horrible. Then I concentrated so hard I almost got a head ache. After about what seemed like forever but was really only about 3 minutes of lubing and concentrating...BAM! It came to me in a sudden rush that made me feel warm all over. I quickly got up and jotted down the ideas I had envisioned and a little drawing.

So I think I can start on your map as soon as I get 4 maps ready to post on Map Raider and get them posted. Probably a couple of weeks.

That's about how long it's gonna take for the sardine smell to go away.

Later cuz
                        First off Bob, I damn near pissed myself reading this update(ok maybe a little you know yellow in the front brown in the rear) do what you do man...second...I Always appreciate what you do! You are one of he best mappers I have ever met bro! Let me know if you need to have it tested when you get to it.
                        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
                          Then maybe we should change the name from "Global" to "Continental" or as we say here in the south "Cuntinental". The new badge would say "Cunt Mod".

Have a sucker Min.
                          Lmao!

Comment

BullyBob, you are absolutely hilarious sometimes. :P

Comment

Timbo ruined me with eatting corn dogs, now sardines are off the list two. Well at least the ones in mustard sauce.

Comment

Working...
                              X