Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Htm

Sup guys,

My name is Mark, i currently play as OrtXeD if anyone has seen me in the few servers that still exist today. I used to play as [VaP]OrioN a long time ago.
    anyway I have recently reinstalled the game and have found very few tam servers to play on, I was even running my own server here for me a buddy and our son's to play on, but traffic is terrible.
    anyway I always see htm guys on but can never seem to play with you guys, I think we may have mingled a night or two on the A!M server but otherwise nada. so what gives? you seem to be the last bastion of hope for ut2k4 TAM but are always in a pw'd server :/ or the pub server with force spectate :? am I missing something. sincerely guy who wants to occasionally play 2k4 TAM

Hello Mark,

Normally the HTM|Sanctuary server (public) is where we play on Fridays. Our HTM|Solitude server is our passworded private clan server. We do allow non-clan members in that we have played with in the pub server and seem to be cool guys. I remember playing with you recently, I'll send you a PM shortly.

The HTM|Isolation server is where we hold our 1v1 and 2v2 tournament matches, and yes it will only have spec slots open if a match is in progress. We just installed this tournament mod on the site and are still working out the kinks. Let me know if you can access it to take a look around.

Thanks for joining the forum, it's good to see you reinstall ut2K4, and I agree the community is slowly dying. We have been here since 2003 and have our own server box co-located in Dallas with full control. I plan on keeping it there for at least another 15 years.

-Min

Comment

Welcome to HTM OrtXeD! I see you've met Minion. He will make sure you get started on the right foot. UT04 may be withering on the vines outside of HTM but we here are trying our very best to maintain, resurrect and build on what Minion started many years ago. And we are succeeding.

Later Mark

BTW can you pronounce this word? DM-Minionotaur

And when you try does it make your jaw hurt just a little? Just askin'.

~Bob
      "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Yeah, Foo and I were playing in the AIM server with Ortxed and Hercules like 2 weeks ago...seems like a nice guy with shotgun aim. Hope to see you in our server more frequently....Gloryyyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

Welcome to the mayhem OrtXed. Hop in on Friday night on Sanctuary (info on the server tab at the top of this page). We usually have a good group playing and always a good time.

BTW.....When you join the server, please only use normal characters for your name. We have a theory about guys that put all of this crazy foreign character crap in their player names, and trust me it's not pretty. Just ask Foo......
          Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
          X