View Poll Results: Should we leave the adrenaline combos? Should we use a maplist or keep the map poll?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to rez, boost and use kamakazi combo.

0 0%
  • Yes, but I only want to rez my teammate, no kamakazi combo.

8 72.73%
  • No, I think adrenaline combos shoudl be removed.

4 36.36%
  • Yes, use a maplist we all request maps for.

7 63.64%
  • No maplist, I like to use the poll to choose maps.

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

8 Team 2v2 Tournament No. 1_f

8 Team 2v2 Tournament No. 1_f

No of Players:
    Type: Single Elimination

Description:

This is an 8 team 2v2 tournament created by Your Imagination. This as all for fun guys so come join up and lets have a good time!

(recreated by Born to add to the 2v2 ladder)

we would like to fill this with HTM members....that would be nice...pick your foe and make a team.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt View Post
    we would like to fill this with HTM members....that would be nice...pick your foe and make a team.
    That would be great, but realistically I think we will have a hard time finding 16 HTM members that want to compete in this tournament.

At this time registered (non HTM) forum members do have the ability to join a tournament that is recruiting as well. But we don't have many non-HTM forum frequenters either. Lets just hope we can fill all the slots and watch some great games.

Combo Whore
    LF a team to join

Sent you an invite Minus!
    Last edited by HTM~Bluesman; 11-04-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    There are two rules in life:

1.) Never give out all the information.

I added a poll to decide if adrenaline combos should remain, and to decide if we should create a map list instead of voting for maps each match, the map list would rotate random maps we all select.

I like the idea of a map list but each round let the teams vote which 3 to play out of the set map list.

I can see both sides of adren combos... But I'd say OFF to help level the playing field - high scoring players end up with more adren that makes it tougher... I think no adren may make it more even for "lopsided" teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post
    I can see both sides of adren combos... But I'd say OFF to help level the playing field - high scoring players end up with more adren that makes it tougher... I think no adren may make it more even for "lopsided" teams.
    Thant's a valid point Born. However it looks like adrenalin combos are winning in the polls. We can turn on tournament mode to help compensate, it's been off as well.

Heck perhaps even make a list of valid map choices specifically for 2v2 and just let the competing players vote in game.