View Poll Results: Should we leave the adrenaline combos? Should we use a maplist or keep the map poll?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to rez, boost and use kamakazi combo.

0 0%
  • Yes, but I only want to rez my teammate, no kamakazi combo.

8 72.73%
  • No, I think adrenaline combos shoudl be removed.

4 36.36%
  • Yes, use a maplist we all request maps for.

7 63.64%
  • No maplist, I like to use the poll to choose maps.

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    No bigger than campgrounds or grendelkeep, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
    No bigger than campgrounds or grendelkeep, lol.
    I have put them on the server for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HTM Tournament Update

All teams are now in place. The tournament mod has chosen the first round matches. I recommend that the team leaders contact the leader of the other team they are playing and arrange a time and date. Please keep the following in mind as you progress through the tournament.
    1) Once your time and date is decided please post it in this thread so an admin can be present for the match.

2) Maps played will be decided by voting. In the event of a tie the server will randomly pick one of the two maps chosen.

3) Adrenaline is active. The available combos are booster and necro.

4) The only other mutator running is 2K3Style, a standard mut for HTM servers that allows fast weapon switching and boost dodging.

5) Screenshots of each matches final score should be taken for proof of a win. These should be made available to a server admin upon request.

6) The winning team is responsible for entering the final score in the tournament mod. You can only enter one score, so pick a winning score and enter it.

7) The losing team leader is responsible for verifying the score entered to allow the tournament to progress.

8) The available admin for this tournament are Olde_Tymer, Bluesman, Born, BigC, FooTang and myself.

9) The admin may pause the game before the match start to clarify the rules, and to allow teams to shift to the correct teams if needed.

10) Everyone have a good time and good luck to all.

Since I have no clue on how many maps to vote for...I went for 6...in between Minus and Image

DM-1-on-1-Walls
    DM-1on1-CarPark-V2
    DM-1on1-GardenOfStone-HardCore
    DM-Oceanic
    DM-IronDeity
    DM-1on1-Roughinery
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt View Post
    Since I have no clue on how many maps to vote for...I went for 6...in between Minus and Image

DM-1-on-1-Walls
    DM-1on1-CarPark-V2
    DM-1on1-GardenOfStone-HardCore
    DM-Oceanic
    DM-IronDeity
    DM-1on1-Roughinery
    I meant voting using the mapvote in the server.

We are playing our matches this Saturday at 7:30 PM. We are playing the best of three. For our matches each team will pick one map, and we are undecided on how the third map will be chosen. More than likely it will be a vote through the map vote and if it's a tie then we go with what the server chooses.

Our match should be tonight at 7pm eastern, but we're still waiting on lethal to confirm.

Combo Whore
    he is in ts

Well heck, I missed the first match. Congrats to you Hoosier A-Holes!

I installed a demo record mutator so every match going forward will be recorded serverside.

Combo Whore
    Blues , Born and Dynomike. Would you like to set a time for our match?
    Last edited by HTM|Minus; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    Well heck, I missed the first match. Congrats to you Hoosier A-Holes!

I installed a demo record mutator so every match going forward will be recorded serverside.
    Sorry minion, I really didn't want to wait until next week for Lethal to return from out of town to get this ball rolling if I could help it. I'm actually surprised you didn't have a demorec script running already though :P

Also, thank you. Looking forward to finding out who we'll be playing next