View Poll Results: Should we leave the adrenaline combos? Should we use a maplist or keep the map poll?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to rez, boost and use kamakazi combo.

0 0%
  • Yes, but I only want to rez my teammate, no kamakazi combo.

8 72.73%
  • No, I think adrenaline combos shoudl be removed.

4 36.36%
  • Yes, use a maplist we all request maps for.

7 63.64%
  • No maplist, I like to use the poll to choose maps.

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
    I have no issues with it. Cuz?
    Does not matter as I hate all equal. Next up is next dead! Lets get this damn thing over peeps! I got hating to do!
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

This is getting old... I'll forfeit rather than play with haters. As I statetd in the other thread, belittling other HTM members should not be done in the forum, and it will not be tolerated in the future. Please use the PM system.

You have progressed to the finals, congratulations!

I really don't understand what's going on here anymore

Well Stickman is out with PC issues, I don't think it's fair to use a stand in, so we forfeited. Your team will now play Team Noobs Throwing Cans in the finals.

I'll explain it to you on TS tonight if your join.

After discussing this with Stickman and Cousin_Itt last night we have decided to play our next match against Team Hoosier Assholes. We will decide on a date and time and post here at least 24 hours before the match.

-Min

Quote Originally Posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    After discussing this with Stickman and Cousin_Itt last night we have decided to play our next match against Team Hoosier Assholes. We will decide on a date and time and post here at least 24 hours before the match.

-Min

Per Imagination anytime would be fine it just can not be later than 10 pm est. If Minion and Stick can agree to a time, let me know and I will set it up with my fellow Hoosier Asshole.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

I'm currently trying to finish up the cabin inside and have a deadline of this Thursday to finish the interior walls because Friday the metal for the ceiling arrives. I should finish the ceiling Saturday, so Sunday evening would be the earliest I can promise to be available.