Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulaner Salvator Doppel-Bock

Hi there,

its been a while since i left some posts...

Beer!

It´s that season again, Winter, where the stronger malty beers are up on the market!

I got me already some to kill during the days, but one has to taste them before!

At the moment i enjoy an Paulaner - Salvator.

https://www.paulaner.com/us/products/salvator

It is one of the oldest German strong beers among others.

It has a nice dark amber color, nice stable head, smells a bit of chocolate and has a nice malty taste.

It comes with 7,9% Alcohol in total.

I think that most of the Doppel-Bock (strong Beers) taste of Alcohol a lot, this doesnt that much, so it is enjoyable...but beware drinking too much of them - headache guaranty

If i find some more time ill add some more beers i did taste through during the time i was away - got into some rly good ones that leave even the oldschool german beers far behind!

CHEERS!
    Last edited by HazeofSpace; 11-10-2017, 04:32 PM.

Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock is the only doppelbock I've had but I think it's pretty good.

Comment

Ye thats a not too bad one, sadly have to drive some miles to get it, none of the stores around here has it. Luckily a Craft Beer Store opened in Town - so more special Beers are available now close by. The Paulaner is kinda a mass Beer but still ok compared to the Ayinger Celebrator.

Comment

Working...
      X