This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new home for the Old Dudes/Dames Sniper Server

I'm hoping to set things up as close as I can to the old server that those of us who've been playing there have come to know...with a few updated settings and a crap load of new maps though(Along with the old favs of course). I'll post files for you to be able to download the custom skins used on the server. You can use what you want, but I encourage everyone to get a sniper style skin as the dudes chasing you (like me), will be wearing one. If you are wearing a bright pink metal skin and keep getting popped, that's a clue you need to maybe change it up a bit...lol.

There are only a few rules as I'm not good with authority myself so rules irritate me for the most part...but they are necessary and center around making it enjoyable for all of us

• This is intended as a camper-style sniper server, with huge maps and long game times. There is no rush, so don't run and gun unless you're trapped and have too. The idea is to creep, explore and hunt the enemy.
    • The people who play here are skilled...some severely skilled. So if you keep getting popped, it's most likely that they are better than you and not hackers. If you think someone is cheating, contact me and I'll take it from there.
    • Don't flame or harass other players and ruin the game for everyone by being a crybaby.
    • You can talk smack all you like...I do it and enjoy it as long as it's in good fun...but don't be a dick about it. Do it in fun or don't do it.
    • Unlike the ODC server of old, you can curse and be foul mouthed here...but don't be a dick about it.
    • As with the old server, even though the rules said not to, the admin stated that map glitches are part of the game and as long as they are not actual exploits, like for example, teleporting underneath a map, it is allowed. Same goes here..common sense goes a long way.
    • I'm tolerant of a lot, but if I have to get on your ass about being a dick too many times...you're gone. So don't be an asshole.
    • You cheat here, I burn your house down....no really....and I absolutely WILL be a dick about it.
    • If you have any issues, suggestions or ideas, feel free to post here, PM me or email me at aimfoofoo@comcast.net
    • Do Not Deliberately Type Kill in this server...period. Shit happens, I get that but do it on purpose, you get one warning...do it again and you take a vacation. Do it after that, the vacation is permanent. Non fucking negotiable. Part of the fun of this place is the live player interaction and back and forth. Type killing causes others to not want to interact and worse, pisses me the fuck off...just don't and we're good. YOu can thank RHINO for causing me to have to put this in writing because some dumbasses don't get when the admin says cut it out, that fucking means cut it the fuck out....
    • Lastly, have fun!
    Last edited by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!); 01-25-2018, 11:58 AM.
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!
Working...
X