Merry Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone!

It seems as though the year has just flown by!

A lot has happened in the last year for me. Including a move to another home a little north of Houston. During this move I stumbled upon a box that I have not seen in almost 10 years. This particular box was from the first HTM party, our 5 year party. I found a number of coffe mugs I had made back then, still wrapped in that all important bubble wrap. It appears I now have four "Sanctuary" mugs and one "HTM" mug I didn't know I had. This reminded me of a conversation I had with ol' BullyBob not too long ago. We were discussing reviving the coffee mugs and bringing back the old "HTM", "Sanctuary" and "Freak's World" mugs. This is something I will promise will happen early next year.

In the mean time, I've got to get rid of some mugs....

First of all I want to let BullyBob choose either a "Sanctuary" mug or the "HTM" mug for all he's done for us this past year. Bob, send me a PM with your addy and I'll get your choice on it's way.

That leaves 4 coffee mugs, the first 3 people to post will get a "Sanctuary" mug shipped to them, the fourth person will get either a "Sanctuary" mug or the "HTM" mug depending on Bob's choice.

Merry Christmas HTM!
    Attached Files

I still have my Santuary mug.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Minion, and to the rest of my HTM brothers, and their families.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Merry chistmas to everyone and a happy new year. Buy the way I have a Freaks world and a Sancturay mug. Have a good one Min

Comment

Merry Christmas HTM, I appreciate you guys having me on your servers, it's really been great playing with you all!

Comment

Merry Christmas guys! OrtXed, it's been great having you join us on the servers. Thanks for choosing HTM to spend your time with.

Comment

And to all a good night

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of my HTM friends!
                Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Three Sanctuary mugs accounted for (.:Q:., Imagination and OrtXeD). Fourth cup to be determined....

*edit* ...and it goes to Bluesman!

Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comment

oh dangit i didnt even see this thread....oh wells.

Comment

happy new year HTM!

Comment

Wanted to stop in and say Thank You to Min for the mug! It's awesome!

Comment

I second that!......Thanks Min!!
                            Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

You guys are welcome! I still need to find another vendor and make some new ones up. Maybe BullyBob would like to help with some 15th anniversary logo ideas, I know his work would be much nicer than the old stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X