No announcement yet.

DM-EchoNight-Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you are feeling better Minion. I'll get you the new ENR map next week. There's no hurry. It's pretty much like you have now.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Yeah, back in the saddle Bob. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
        Yeah, back in the saddle Bob. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll take care of it.
        DM-EchoNight-Redux

-THIS IS A FINAL MAP-

Jesus Christ! Where did you get that avatar. You are one sick individual Minion. lol. Glad you're feeling better.

I just posted the map in the Final folder.

-I did change a lot but mostly added a little color with some banners like in MF.
        -Moved the entrance from above the JumpPad exit to the right a bit so it looks a little better.
        -Changed some geometry in the courtyard area.
        -Allowed a JumpPad jump from the Dungeon to the top of the courtyard area through the access shaft.
        -Added a few hidey holes in some empty crates.
        -Added some protruding bricks in the corner wall area allowing different access to the long tunnel besides the JumpPad.
        -Various other alignments and added deco trimming, lighting, etc.

Enjoy!

~Bob

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, been busy doing some woodworking to clear my mind. I'll get this one up asap, thanks for the Redux!

Comment

Loading DM-EchoNight-Redux.ut2 on Sanctuary, Solitude and Isolation servers. Thanks Bob.

Comment

The new version looks pretty sweet. Seems easier to move about the map in some areas and less likely to get trapped in others. Thanks Bob!
              Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
                The new version looks pretty sweet. Seems easier to move about the map in some areas and less likely to get trapped in others. Thanks Bob!
                You are very welcome Blues. The other version just didn't look right.

BTW- Where you used to JP up and to the left to get to the long tunnel, there are now some protruding bricks on the wall in the corner that will help you get up to the long tunnel without JP'ing. Just a shortcut.
                Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 02-13-2018, 05:33 AM. Reason: BTW-

Comment

I have to agree this version has a lot more ambiance, I especially like the red hanging banners. Nice work Mr. Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by htm|minion View Post
                    i have to agree this version has a lot more ambiance, i especially like the red hanging banners. Nice work mr. Bob!
                    tyvm

Comment

Working...
                    X