DM-EchoNight-Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-EchoNight-Redux

I did not like what i did to the Echo Night map so I am in the process of fixing that. The new final should be ready in a few days. I also changed the name to align with the authors previous maps.
    Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 01-21-2018, 05:50 AM.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

What about it did you not like Bob? I thought you did an awesome job on that map.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
      What about it did you not like Bob? I thought you did an awesome job on that map.
      I can't answer you Minion 'cause I'm not speaking to you. Wash the [censored]? Oops! I spoke.
      Last edited by HTM|Minion; 01-16-2018, 08:26 PM. Reason: Removed vulgar comment

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
        I can't answer you Minion 'cause I'm not speaking to you. Wash the shit stains off your dick yet? Oops! I spoke.

I also think you are confusing speaking with typing.

Comment

I also think you are confusing speaking with typing.
          I'm NOT the one confused. But I understand what is going on.

I won't stay where I am not wanted

I revoke my membership here, would like my TAG removed and all memory of me erased from this site and its members.

This is my final word.

To a lot of folks I'm sorry but to some [cuss words]!

~Vanishing Bob!

PS- Minion, you should really deal with the problems here not run away by deleting posts. The problems still exist.

Comment

Bob, I know you probably won't read this but I have to explain my actions. I will not leave comments that you posted that are what i consider vulgar in this forum. There are ways to convey what you need to say without the use of graphic perverted statements.

If we had offended you as you stated why did you wait to say something? We aren't mind readers and at the time we had other issues we were trying to deal with. I'm sorry if these other issues took time away from us beta testing your maps. I honestly do appreciate all the work you did for us and the UT community. I really wish you would have called me or jumped in teamspeak to discuss this long ago. I sent you several PMs that were not responded to, I had no idea you were upset with me and the other members here. I'm sure this is all water under the bridge now and you are free to do what you want.

To be honest this site and servers and the recent events that have happened make me want to close the doors here. You say i need to deal with the problems? I'm done being a referee around here. People posting vulgarities, other members attacking members on a personal level...to me it's all a bunch of BS that I don't have the time nor the will to deal with anymore.

Sorry to see you go man, but at least I can tell you good bye before the site goes down. January 31 will be the final day for this site to be online. I want to thank everyone that made this a great 15 year run. I wish the best for those that seem determined to destroy the place, looks like you accomplished your goal.

Comment

Bob, I know you probably won't read this but I have to explain my actions. I will not leave comments that you posted that are what i consider vulgar in this forum. There are ways to convey what you need to say without the use of graphic perverted statements.

If we had offended you as you stated why did you wait to say something? We aren't mind readers and at the time we had other issues we were trying to deal with. I'm sorry if these other issues took time away from us beta testing your maps. I honestly do appreciate all the work you did for us and the UT community. I really wish you would have called me or jumped in teamspeak to discuss this long ago. I sent you several PMs that were not responded to, I had no idea you were upset with me and the other members here. I'm sure this is all water under the bridge now and you are free to do what you want.

To be honest this site and servers and the recent events that have happened make me want to close the doors here. You say i need to deal with the problems? I'm done being a referee around here. People posting vulgarities, other members attacking members on a personal level...to me it's all a bunch of BS that I don't have the time nor the will to deal with anymore.

Sorry to see you go man, but at least I can tell you good bye before the site goes down. January 31 will be the final day for this site to be online. I want to thank everyone that made this a great 15 year run. I wish the best for those that seem determined to destroy the place, looks like you accomplished your goal.

So, you're not going to release me from my pain and anguish huh? So be it. Keep me shackled to my PC. I can handle it. I'll have to devise a more devious way to escape. Meanwhile I'll just have to do the best with what I have. Eat the gruel and poop in a bucket. I can say poop can't I? Poop! Poop! Poop!

~BadBob

Comment

There was a lot that I didn't like. But you can wait to see the final and see for yourself. I should post it up this Friday.

And don't think for one second that any drama around here is going to release you from inviting me to a BBQ.

~From a friend Minion...I think you are letting some things get to you. You're skin is thinning with old age. Just sayin'.

Comment

But you can wait to see the final and see for yourself. I should post it up this Friday.
                  Please let Born know if you post a new map. He has access to add it to the servers. I'm no longer administrating this site or any of the servers. I have fifteen years of life to catch up on.

Comment

PS- Minion, you should really deal with the problems here not run away by deleting posts. The problems still exist.
                    I restored the posts in the other thread even though the language bothers me. I suppose the other members need to see what really was said so they can come to their own conclusions. That thread will however remain closed.

Comment

Well I didn't make it by Friday night. I re-did what I had already re-done from what I had changed from the original. (Makes sense to me). Anyway it'll be ready this week sometime.

~SlowBob

Comment

No worries Bob, the wife and grandkids came back from Disney World Thursday night and brought me the flu as a souvenir. I haven't been getting much done myself, I probably wouldn't have even gotten it up on the server.

Comment

No worries Bob, the wife and grandkids came back from Disney World Thursday night and brought me the flu as a souvenir. I haven't been getting much done myself, I probably wouldn't have even gotten it up on the server.
                          You guys be careful Minion. It wouldn't be good to have the flu just circulating around your house passed back and forth. You almost need a couple of isolated rooms. I sure hope it goes its course without any serious problems.

Comment

We are trying to stay as isolated as possible, I bought stock in Lysol and am trying to keep all common areas disinfected. The sucky part is I don't think I cought it from her. When I was at the pharmacy picking up her Tamiflu I wasn't sick yet. The pharmacist said I should also get a prescription of Tamiflu to prevent catching it. So... I called my doctor and the nurses there said they couldn't give me a prescription unless i was sick as there was a shortage of the meds.

I hung up and the pharmacist said "BS" (not in those exact words). So he said the next best thing was to get a flu shot. I told him historically every time I ever took one it made me sick. He said, that it shouldn't so I agreed to take the shot. Within 5 hours I started feeling tired and my body began to ache. So I think I gave myself the flu, the good news is my doctors office gave me a prescription, although it was a little too late. All I can say is thank goodness we have more than one bathroom and don't have to share, they seem to be the busiest rooms in the house.

Today I feel a little better, not great but better.

Comment

We are trying to stay as isolated as possible, I bought stock in Lysol and am trying to keep all common areas disinfected. The sucky part is I don't think I cought it from her. When I was at the pharmacy picking up her Tamiflu I wasn't sick yet. The pharmacist said I should also get a prescription of Tamiflu to prevent catching it. So... I called my doctor and the nurses there said they couldn't give me a prescription unless i was sick as there was a shortage of the meds.

I hung up and the pharmacist said "BS" (not in those exact words). So he said the next best thing was to get a flu shot. I told him historically every time I ever took one it made me sick. He said, that it shouldn't so I agreed to take the shot. Within 5 hours I started feeling tired and my body began to ache. So I think I gave myself the flu, the good news is my doctors office gave me a prescription, although it was a little too late. All I can say is thank goodness we have more than one bathroom and don't have to share, they seem to be the busiest rooms in the house.

Today I feel a little better, not great but better.
                              Know what you mean man. I got very ill with my first flu shot years ago, like 30 years ago. I haven't had one since and I haven't had the Flu or a cold or even run a fever in all this time. And that really scares me sometimes. Just keep your face and hands washed frequently.

Comment

Working...
                              X