Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Valar Morghulis

    HTM~BullyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Batesville, AR
    Posts
    665
    Well I didn't make it by Friday night. I re-did what I had already re-done from what I had changed from the original. (Makes sense to me). Anyway it'll be ready this week sometime.

    ~SlowBob
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

  2. #12
    No worries Bob, the wife and grandkids came back from Disney World Thursday night and brought me the flu as a souvenir. I haven't been getting much done myself, I probably wouldn't have even gotten it up on the server.

  3. #13
    Valar Morghulis

    HTM~BullyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Batesville, AR
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    No worries Bob, the wife and grandkids came back from Disney World Thursday night and brought me the flu as a souvenir. I haven't been getting much done myself, I probably wouldn't have even gotten it up on the server.
    You guys be careful Minion. It wouldn't be good to have the flu just circulating around your house passed back and forth. You almost need a couple of isolated rooms. I sure hope it goes its course without any serious problems.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

  4. #14
    We are trying to stay as isolated as possible, I bought stock in Lysol and am trying to keep all common areas disinfected. The sucky part is I don't think I cought it from her. When I was at the pharmacy picking up her Tamiflu I wasn't sick yet. The pharmacist said I should also get a prescription of Tamiflu to prevent catching it. So... I called my doctor and the nurses there said they couldn't give me a prescription unless i was sick as there was a shortage of the meds.

    I hung up and the pharmacist said "BS" (not in those exact words). So he said the next best thing was to get a flu shot. I told him historically every time I ever took one it made me sick. He said, that it shouldn't so I agreed to take the shot. Within 5 hours I started feeling tired and my body began to ache. So I think I gave myself the flu, the good news is my doctors office gave me a prescription, although it was a little too late. All I can say is thank goodness we have more than one bathroom and don't have to share, they seem to be the busiest rooms in the house.

    Today I feel a little better, not great but better.

  5. #15
    Valar Morghulis

    HTM~BullyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Batesville, AR
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    We are trying to stay as isolated as possible, I bought stock in Lysol and am trying to keep all common areas disinfected. The sucky part is I don't think I cought it from her. When I was at the pharmacy picking up her Tamiflu I wasn't sick yet. The pharmacist said I should also get a prescription of Tamiflu to prevent catching it. So... I called my doctor and the nurses there said they couldn't give me a prescription unless i was sick as there was a shortage of the meds.

    I hung up and the pharmacist said "BS" (not in those exact words). So he said the next best thing was to get a flu shot. I told him historically every time I ever took one it made me sick. He said, that it shouldn't so I agreed to take the shot. Within 5 hours I started feeling tired and my body began to ache. So I think I gave myself the flu, the good news is my doctors office gave me a prescription, although it was a little too late. All I can say is thank goodness we have more than one bathroom and don't have to share, they seem to be the busiest rooms in the house.

    Today I feel a little better, not great but better.
    Know what you mean man. I got very ill with my first flu shot years ago, like 30 years ago. I haven't had one since and I haven't had the Flu or a cold or even run a fever in all this time. And that really scares me sometimes. Just keep your face and hands washed frequently.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

  6. #16
    Valar Morghulis

    HTM~BullyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Batesville, AR
    Posts
    665
    I see you are feeling better Minion. I'll get you the new ENR map next week. There's no hurry. It's pretty much like you have now.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

  7. #17
    Yeah, back in the saddle Bob. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll take care of it.

  8. #18
    Valar Morghulis

    HTM~BullyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Batesville, AR
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by HTM|Minion View Post
    Yeah, back in the saddle Bob. Just let me know when you are ready and I'll take care of it.
    DM-EchoNight-Redux

    -THIS IS A FINAL MAP-

    Jesus Christ! Where did you get that avatar. You are one sick individual Minion. lol. Glad you're feeling better.

    I just posted the map in the Final folder.

    -I did change a lot but mostly added a little color with some banners like in MF.
    -Moved the entrance from above the JumpPad exit to the right a bit so it looks a little better.
    -Changed some geometry in the courtyard area.
    -Allowed a JumpPad jump from the Dungeon to the top of the courtyard area through the access shaft.
    -Added a few hidey holes in some empty crates.
    -Added some protruding bricks in the corner wall area allowing different access to the long tunnel besides the JumpPad.
    -Various other alignments and added deco trimming, lighting, etc.

    Enjoy!

    ~Bob
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

  9. #19
    Sorry for the late reply, been busy doing some woodworking to clear my mind. I'll get this one up asap, thanks for the Redux!

  10. #20
    Loading DM-EchoNight-Redux.ut2 on Sanctuary, Solitude and Isolation servers. Thanks Bob.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •