Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fyi..we (ut2vote team) are working on a few things that will address server status and such..will probably ask for input from you guys when we get a little further along (html based server status..as well as lots of other utilities)

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      fyi..we (ut2vote team) are working on a few things that will address server status and such..will probably ask for input from you guys when we get a little further along (html based server status..as well as lots of other utilities)
      Good to hear that Frog...oh and...
      Please Hurry!!!

Comment

I'll have a little more time to help when I graduate in 5 weeks Frogger. Have several special projects due in school which are a major portion of my grade. Taking up a great deal of my time right now.

Comment

Lil'off topic but Minion have you ever tried Opera? or Avant

http://www.avantbrowser.com

http://www.opera.com

Avant uses the IE engine but adds all kinds of functionality like mouse stroke shortcuts and keyboard combos as well as address bar shortcuts that you can program. For example if you programmed "s" to be a google search you could type in the address bar "s better browser" and it would search from there.

I like Opera because it's fast and stable. Avant's a lil more than I need but I like Firefox the best.

Best part is they all run from the same PC and they all download spy ware just as easily. So don't let anyone tell you IE is insecure, I'm loving IE7. I use it for surfing to unkown sites because I don't care about clearing it's history cookies and temp files.

Anyway sorry for going off topic. /browser warz

Comment

LOL just for giggles I searched Google for better browser and Firefox was first hit but it's no big secret Google piratically funds Mozill.org and donates employees to program for it.

OK I'm really stopping this rant here -> . <-

Comment

Assraker...UT will be here when you get finished..get real life done...best of luck..

Comment

Yes good luck and hurry back SO EYE CAN OWN YOU!!! MUHAHAHAAH!

I said eye! AAHAHAHA Laugh with me! HAHAHA!!!
                Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                sigpic

Comment

[sarcasm]He could always try Windows Safari.[/sarcasm]

Comment

>Firefox 4tw ;0

Comment

Working...
                    X