A question about bots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about bots...

I've joined this server 2x's and just can't shake off the feeling that the players are bots and not human. Just the way they move. So, am I really playing humans? I know servers can give bots pings.

holycrap i won a game against txrufus and 5 other bots or humans cant tell hehe.....my camping there is godlike!!!! Now just need a nice skin bback.

Comment

holy fuck Destined...LOL. The Old Dudes Sniper server is one I just set up. The bots will have a 0 ping...any others are human. smfh....lol
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Lol foo, I said that cause ive been in servers where bots were given fake pings...well good to know this server is legit 🖒😃

Comment

just giving you a hard time Des....there are alot of servers that use the fake ping trick to attract players. Nothing sucks more than thinking you've found a populated server only to join and find it's bots with bullshit pings and fake names replete with clan tags even...grrrr. Now, you need to get the sniper skins installed on your own computer for them to be seen by the other players.
          I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Working...
          X