DM-HTM-MadFapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-HTM-MadFapping

I've started a new thread for the Fapper map as I will for all the other maps I work on. The Friday Night Fighters and Beta Testors thread is getting a little long in the tooth to keep up. Any future problems with any of my maps or betas can be addressed here. Please report problems.

In the future I will release my weekly betas on Friday evening instead of Thursday evening.

The Fapper map is nearly finished, I know I've said that before, and would have been except for a couple of speed/FPS issues. The Fapper map is an open map, something you hardly see in UT maps unless they have special optimization techniques. I've used every one that I can and have squeezed the most speed I can and thus have just about reached the end of what I can do. The Fapper map is a low speed map and if you have a weak machine you may have performance problems. If you do try turning down some of the settings in the UT Settings control pane. If you can't do that then PM Minion with a huge sob story about how your dog ate your PC and he will buy you a new one from our new BF.

The Fapper map has 4 hiding places you can ambush or snipe from. If you can't find them all let me know and I'll tell Foo first and he can kill you for awhile and then tell you where it is.

Hopefully the Fapper map will be finalized either this Friday or next.

Has anyone heard the Foot Owl yet?
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

bob, played it last night and the night before and it was smooth as butter. I honestly don't see any issues and think it's perfect my man. I'm glad you added the outside blocking as I was tired of pulling a freakin naked swan dive every now and then...LOL
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Like with the WAM map I hope this is the last beta before finalization. Test it well and please don't find anything major wrong with it. I took some SS to prepare the map Preview and this map looks so sweet from certain angles and pretty good from all. I'm not bragging because I believe I'm only a so-so mapper and I don't look for a lot of atta-boys.

Will someone please find the Foot Owl.

And has anyone found all four of the hidey holes?

Comment

If anyone has not seen this map below is a short video (in poor resolution for streaming) that shows how much work was put into it, thanks again BoB!

https://h-townmadness.com/files/BoB/...beta20r5-1.mp4

Comment

The video is cool as hell Minion. Cool as hell. Thx.

Comment

I found the owl bob...scared the crap outta me when I had my sound all the way up...lol

Comment

DM-HTM-MadFapping map finalized.

Congratulations Foo!

You have a map. I think I've made my feelings known about this map. It was a real pleasure to do it and I would do it again any time.

~Bob

Comment

And everyone celebrated the wonderful job Bob has done. Thanks for the awesome map!

Comment

again...incredible work Bob and I'm super stoked! Thanks again brother!

Comment

Farewell Fapper map. I knew you well. Through the good times and the bad. You were a big part of my life for so long. I will miss you.

Keep your polys together and serve your Players well.

Goodbye.

OK Minion. You can archive this bitch.

Comment

Ok Bob, This thread is off the permanent display list, but will still show as a recent thread for now.

Thanks for all the good times while you were making this one!

Comment

Working...
                      X